Chapter 5

"Oh come on Fei, is that all you have to say?" The Phinks guy dude groaned and Feitan, rolled his eyes.

"Wait." Feitan stop on his track, so did everybody else did.

Feitan disappeared in a blink of an eye, which shock me, then I felt something sharp and cold on my neck.

"Who you?" I think it was Feitan, ask.

With a blink of an eye again, I was pinned down to the ground, not up the tree, but down the ground, in front of the other unknown people. To be honest, I had no idea how I got here.

"Hmmm, you found a spy." The blondie commented.

I felt Feitan lifted me up the ground, and I grunted. He kept both of my hands behind my back, with the sharp thingy now across my neck that I assume to be a sword.

He wasn't holding that before, where did it came from?

"Who you?" Feitan once ask again.

"Ummm, do you mean, who are you?" I repeated and he scoff.

The next thing I know, I was pinned down on the ground again. I got annoyed, so I made a move. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, but I was wearing a light blue scarf and a hoodie, covering my entire face because the weather was a bit cold.

I stomp my right feet to his right feet and just expected, he groaned a little but didn't let me go. I took this chance though before he can recover. It's only for distraction anyway. So I grabbed his right hand, that he was using to  hold his sword and twisted it until I was facing him and could clearly see his face.

He had grey eyes and he was also covering half of his face. Somehow, he looks familiar but I didn't waste any more time wasting my time to that. I immediately brought up my right leg to kick him but he dodge it like it was nothing.

I then kneed his right arm and he let go of his sword which flew up the air and I cought it. I now pointed the sword towards him and I went on my guard, also pointing it to the others as I observed their appearance.

In the corner of my eye, I saw the guy with a Saint Peter's cross on its head smiled at me, which I don't know why.

"What's your name." He demanded an answer instead of asking it.

"Why should I tell you?" I ask in angry voice.

Even though I already know that I will lose if I try to fight them because I'm out-numbered, I knew that it was at least worth it to escape.

"My name is Chrollo and I am the leader of the troupe, the Phantom troupe and by the way you try and escape Feitan's grip was fascinating. No one ever manage to escape him when he catch his victim which makes you the very first to escape it so I'll get to the point, I want you to join us, the Spiders, the Phantom troupe." He explained and I was shock by it.

They're letting a stranger join their group just like that?

I scanned my eye around everyone and I could tell that all of them are powerful. Compared to what I can do, I'm no match with them. So the best option is to run away.

"What if I say no?" I ask.

"Then we'll force you to join us. If you still won't join us, then the King of Torture will force you." Everyone then looked at Feitan and I knew that he was the 'King of Torture' that they were talking about.

He looks promising. To be honest, I think he was holding back when I escape from him and I don't know if I could escape from him ever again if he caught me again. Alright, just create a little diversion to escape. Think Lisa think!

Just when I was about to answer, a familiar voice called my name.

"Lisa! Lisa where are you?!" Jericho called out and everyone also looked for the voice.

"Lisa, what a nice name you have. Anyway Lisa, if you don't want your friend to get in trouble, then you should think of your answe-" I took this little distraction to escape by jumping so high and fast so it would look like I disappeared like a bubble.

I landed on one of the tree then didn't waste any time and dash away from them. I followed Jericho's voice and saw him entering the forest.

I must get him out of here fast.

As soon as I saw him, I went down the tree and rush towards him. When he saw me, he smiled.

"There you ar-" Before he can finish his sentence, I pulled him with me and we ran out the forest.

At first it was hard for him to match my speed because it was unexpected but then he finally ran the same speed as me.

"Why are we running?" He ask.

"Ummm... it's almost dinner time! Wouldn't want to miss it." I did not lie.

It was almost dinner and I don't like missing it otherwise David would finish all the food which is not very great. I also prayed that Jericho won't question me further which he did not, and I was glad enough for that.