Chapter 18

Author: Hey guys sorry for the very very very long update, I totally forgot the story plot and with like ten more books that I need to update, I decided to update one book at a time and I chose Only Mine to finish. Also I reread the story and saw that a lot of you wants Jericho dead haha which was so funny.

But anyways thank you for waiting for so long and I hope that I could still get a read on this story even though I haven't updated for a year. Also I need a new book cover, just tag my username on your story if you create one for me ^-^ I will also tag you in this story. Yeah that's pretty much it that I want to tell you and I hope you continue enjoying my story.
------

After the person stopped talking, Ella fell down the ground and I caught her. She was now unconscious. I looked at Feitan and saw him on guard, his umbrella on his hand.

He came towards me to give Ella a piggyback ride then he took my hand and we started walking back to the base. No one said a word. The tension between us was so intense that no one has any idea how to make it go away.

"Strange, someone controlling her but mi can't detect where they are." He disappointingly stated and I sigh.

"Maybe they're not here?" I asked him and his expression was changed to worry.

"Person in manipulator, need distant for manipulator to control something or someone. This manipulator way too advance to do that. Really powerful." He explained and it kinda scared me.

Now that my memories are returning, I'm beginning to get know him again. And from what I remember, he doesn't fear anything except... losing me. I could really tell that he is afraid, but not what the enemy can do to him, but what they can do to me.

"So... are you afraid?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

"Mi not afraid..." He trailed off and I can read his expression so well that I know what he's about to say. "Mi afraid of losing you... again."

He stopped on his track and I'm only one step towards him. I didn't know what to say nor what to do. This Phantom Destroyer wants to kill me as well as destroy the troupe, but why? Why me? I know the troupe has a lots of enemy but why would this group wants me?

"Y/n, I... I just got you back. Don't want to lose you again..." He said quietly but I can still hear it.

He has a point, I just regained my memories and now... someone wants me dead? Not only me but Feitan as well. Main question is, who are they and what do they want from us? Why do they want us gone in this Earth so badly?

Feitan turned around and I was shocked at what I saw. There were tears in his eyes and this is the first time that I saw him so... fragile. From his eyes, I could really tell that he cared for me and that he really loved me.

"Y/n, I can't lose you again." Despite the fact that he was carrying Ella behind her back, he managed to hold both of my hands and keep Ella on his back.

"I don't want to lose you too Feitan..." Water started filling my eyes and I looked down the ground because I didn't want him to see me crying. "I... I wanna stay with you forever."

"Y/n..." He said my name softly while lifting my chin to connect my eyes with him.

He also used his thumbs to wiped away my tears.

"You know mi don't like seeing you cry." He stated and I slowly nod.

"I... I know but..." I don't even know what to say, I am lost in words.

The guy whom I had only loved is right in front of me, I just got him back, now... there might be a possibility that I will lose him again. And maybe, lose him forever. I don't want that to happen.

"No need to worry, mi will get help with the troupe. We will fight till the end and mi promise to protect you no matter what." He caressed my cheeks and he was about to kiss me, but he stopped and immediately backed away from me.

"Feitan, what's wro-" I was cut off when Ella started glowing, her eyes went red again and water started surrounding her hands, forming it into a sharp blade.

It happened right before my eyes, Ella quickly sliced Feitan across his chest. His blood spluttered on my face and his scarf fell as it was also cut by Ella. She then started floating on the air as Feitan's body fell down on the ground.

"Hahaha! You fools! You really think that I was getting controlled by someone? Well you were wrong! My name is Ellaine Black and I am a member of Phantom Destroyer! I've been observing you since the day you came in the village, collecting information about you. You are capable of making our leader, Red, one of the most powerful villain of all! Mwahaha!" Ella laughed like a maniac.

My body was frozen, my mind was blank. All I could see in my thoughts was Feitan's scared face. He saved my life by moving Ella away from me and taking the impact of her attack. My world seemed to stop and suddenly, I snapped.