Chapter 30

"Feitan, I'm sorry. I know I didn't tell you about this but I know for sure is that we're going to cross path again one day. We may not be able to remember each other but you will always be in my heart and my heart will know who you are if I were to see you again after all of this." I started explaining.

"Danchou..." I called Chrollo and he nodded.

"I'm sorry Feitan, I'll get your memories back one day. I promise." Chrollo said and Feitan widen his eyes.

"N-n-no..." Feitan breathed out and I had to look away so I cannot see his facial expression that might get me to change my mind about this. "P-p...please..."

Memory wipe

I closed my eyes as Chrollo does his job, after knowing that he was done I look at Feitan who has now have a confuse face on mix with pain.

"Hey Feitan, I'm sorry for this okay? I love you, always..." I cried while leaning closer and placing my lips on his.

This might be the last time that I will do this and I will miss it so much. I then felt Chrollo ended his life but I didn't dare look. I opened my eyes when I felt Feitan relax on my lap, as if he was sleeping.

Yeah, he's just sleeping. He will wake up soon.

I look up and saw David dead on the ground while Jericho was now lying on the ground. I look at Shalnark and he smiled genuinely, telling me that I made the right decision this is something I regret the most.

Kathryn placed her hands on my shoulder and nodded, I look at Paku and she smiled as well. Finally, I look down at Feitan, he was an angel sent from above. I touch his face one more time, feeling his jawline and touching his hair softly before I transformed into my other form.

This may be a goodbye for now, but I know that we will meet each other again. I did my part *cause I can't be bother explaining the special effects :P* and it worked. I lost my wings, in exchange of the life that I love the most.

I felt my whole body weakening as my Nen disappears. That's when Kathryn used her Nen to give me strength.

---Time Skip---

"Are you sure you're going to face him now?" Shalnark asked me the 100 times now.

We were now outside the base and I am ready to face my father even without Nen. Shalnark was carrying Feitan and Chrollo just gave me the potion.

"I am sure, it is now or never." I replied and he sigh in defeat.

"I guess nothing is changing your mind." Shalnark tried to chuckle but he failed.

He then went to me and hugged me.

"I will miss you, until we meet again Y/n." He said and the rest also went to me.

"Remember you will always have a home waiting here, that is if you still remember." Pakunoda smirk and I smile.

"Thank you, I guess?"

"Don't be too reckless." Machi commented and I nodded.

"If you forget about us, you have a tattoo that will remind you of who you are." Chrollo pointed out and I nodded while holding my right abdomen, of where I decided my Spider tattoo to be.

"Thank you boss..." I trailed off then look at Feitan. "Please take care of him."

"Don't worry about him, worry about yourself. He have us and you have no one." Shalnark pouted and Kathryn fake cough.

"Aherm, she has me thank you very much." Kathryn objected and Shalnark shrug.

"What I mean is, take care of yourself. Are you really sure you're facing him alone?" I chuckled.

"I am sure Shal, thank you for everything."

I took one last look at Feitan, before I left with Kathryn. It was a quiet walk, no one was spoke a word. We have a plan on how to defeat our evil father, but only if it goes well. One of us might lose our life, but we are more willing to sacrifice our life for the sake of the world. No one may know about it, but at least someone does know about it.

"Y/n..." I was brought back to reality when I heard my sister calling me and I hummed in response. "We may not know each other that well, but I'm glad that I've met you."

"Me too." I shortly responded.

"I will make sure to end our father's wickedness once and for all, that's a promise." She gave me a smile and I know that smile.

I've seen that smile before, it is a smile when someone is willing to really sacrifice their life and die for the sake of the others. Before I can even reply, I saw black dots appearing and darkness took over me.

Normal POV

You woke up with a headache, when you open your eyes you saw an unfamiliar man in front of you. You tried moving but something was stopping you from doing so. When your sight began to clear, you saw Kathryn standing beside the man whom you couldn't recognise. *Your imagination of who your father is*

"Great job my daughter, you got your little sister to come and join us. Now this is a really touching reunion." The man in front of you laugh and you glared at Kathryn as you got the idea that he was your father and she set you up.