Chapter 21

Author: Hello how's the new cover??? Please let me know what you think-----

-----

"What the, what is this?" I asked him and he was shocked as well.

The skull then started glowing red and Feitan screamed in pain.

"Feitan!" I shouted as I watch him glow red as well.

"Mwahaha, he only have one week to live my daughter. If you want to save him, you better show up soon!"

A voice echoed and I looked around to see who it was but there wasn't anyone. I put both of my hand out and tried healing him, but it didn't work. I tried again and again, but nothing was changing.

"Mwahah, didn't Ella told you that nothing can heal the poison! Not even your Nen! Now come and unite with your father if you still want him to live! If you try healing him again, the pain will go back. I will only give you one week."

Feitan stopped glowing and he was now panting in pain with sweats all over his body. I never saw him in so much pain before and at that time, I felt useless because I couldn't help him. I'm suppose to heal him, help him whenever he needs one but I didn't. I couldn't do anything but watch.

"Feitan..." I sat beside him then hugged him. "I'm so sorry..."

"Don't... don't say sorry, mi can handle it. Just stay with me." He pleaded and I nod without making any eye contact.

He held my chin so I can look at him.

"Promise me you won't go alone?" He begged and I cried while hugging him.

"I-I don't know what to do! I'm scared Feitan, I'm scared to lose you again! I just got you back and now, they're trying to separate us again!" I continued crying and he stroke my back.

"You are not alone Y/n, mi here for you and the troupe. We will help you." He reassuringly said and I finally calmed down.

I helped Feitan walked side by side with me by letting him put his arms around me. When we got to the base, Jericho immediately went to us and the others have confused face on.

"Where have you guys been? Don't you know it's already 2:33 am in the morning?" He questioned and then he saw Feitan's cloak. "And why is his clothes ripped? Did something happened? Are you hurt? Who did this-"

"Jericho, we're fine." I cut him off and he gave me a suspicious look. "I promise, we're fine. We just ran into some... bandits."

"Again! How come everytime you two are together you always run into some bandits!" Jericho pointed out and I just shrugged. "You know what, from now on I will always be by your side."

"No!" Feitan protested and he separated from me. "I won't let you."

"And why not? She's also my bestfriend and I care for her." Jericho fired back.

"Well I'm her girlfriend." I widen my eyes at what Feitan just said.

I didn't even know we were together now, since when did I say yes? On the other hand, Jericho had the same expression as me. He then locked his eyes on me and it looked like he could kill anyone at that moment.

"Is this true?" He questions and I slowly nod.

"It is true." I verified and a sigh of relief came out of Feitan.

"I see." Was the last words Jericho said before he left.

"Jericho wait!" I called out for him but he ignored me.

"Just ignore him, all he did was sit here the whole day anyway." Shalnark exclaimed and I sigh.

Jericho, would you be mad if you find out what happened to Ella? And what about David, would you forgive me for what I've done?

Jericho's POV (Oooh)

I went back to our village to see how's everyone was doing. In my surprise, no one was there. The place was empty and there weren't any signs of anyone living there. The reason why I'm here is I just want to past time.

I mean, I already know that Y/n liked someone else other than me. The person whom he called Cutie and that Cutie was Feitan. I knew who she was from the beginning and whom her heart belonged to. 

When Jeffrey brought her home, I was so happy because she didn't have any memories and I thought that it will be my chance to be friends with her. Inside those six years, I was so happy spending time with her.

She was the best thing  that ever happened in my life. But even though she lost her memories, her heart still belonged to Feitan. And I envied that but it was fine for me because I get to spend time with her. That was enough for me to enjoy my time with her.

I even tried replacing Feitan in her heart, but it didn't work. She loved him so much that I didn't stand even 1% to be in her heart. What does Feitan have that I don't? Why can't I be like him? Why does she only sees me as a friend?

"Jericho?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when a familiar voice called my name.

I turned around and saw David, with Ella on his hands covered with roses. I widen my eyes as I saw her... dead.