Chapter 16

Back then, he knew who I really was! And I was the one who made the promise that I will never forget about him. I broke that promise! I'm really really sorry Feitan, my Cutie.

I didn't know whether I was angry whether he lied to me or... whether I was guilty that my only best friend before was in front of me all along.

I'm so stupid!

I immediately stop on my track, making me slide a few meters forward, as I saw a cliff nearing. I suddenly fell on my knees and cried my heart out.

Stupid Y/n! Crying is only for weaklings!

"Mi didn't tell you because-" I heard the voice of my long lost best friend and I perk up my head immediately.

"You don't need to explain, I understand." I cut him off and started walking away from him, leaving him behind.

Suddenly, I felt something grab my wrist and a force of pulling me backwards. Before I can even react, something was press against my lip. It took me a while before I realise that Feitan was... kissing me.

I was about to pull away but then I melted into his kiss. He wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I slowly place my hands around his neck and and slid my fingers through his smooth hair.

And just like that, I decided that I will never leave his side.

"You fiend!" We both pulled away at the person yelling.

I look around and saw none other than...

Take a guess!

------

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ

Hello everyone, please follow my amazing friend and read his story thank you Marjay17