Chapter 17

"Ella? What are you doing here?" I ask my girl bestfriend.

She was standing there with tears falling down from her eyes.

"How dare you betray me Lisa! I thought we were friends!" She yelled and the wind around her started to circle around.

"What are you talking about?!" I questioned as the wind was now also circling us.

"You know so well that I only have my eyes on Jericho, yet you betray me by flirting with another guy!" The wind were noe going stronger and stronger.

Feitan stood in front of me with his umbrella out.

"Stay behind me." He demanded and I went in front of him.

"She's my friend, let me handle this." I told him and gave him a reassuring smile.

He stook a step back then sigh in relief.

"Just... be careful, I don't want to... lose you again." I smiled at what he said then nod.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

The wind was now turning into a tornado and if I was only a normal person, I would have been flying by now.

"Ella, stop this! Let's sort this out!" I yelled while trying to cover my eyes from the wind.

"He always loved you Lisa, he was only interested in you!" She started speaking again and I was confuse at what she was saying.

"Who? Who loved me?" I ask her.

"Jericho! He always had his eyes on you! I tried so hard for him to notice me but you were always on the way! And now you go out kissing another guy! This is all your fault!" Ella scream then she pushed me back with her wind.

Feitan caught me from behind and I was shock at what she just said.

Jericho loved me? Since when?

"I've always like him since before you came but you stole him! You stole everything from me! And now you will pay for everything that you stole from me!"

I stood up but was lifted up the ground. It was like she was choking me at the neck.

"And you..." She looked at Feitan then moved her hand.

Feitan was also raised from the ground.

"You will die!" Although she didn't know that Feitan was stronger than her.

Feitan disappeared from sight and appeared behind Ella. Ella got a shock and made everything stop. Me on the other hand, fell down the ground and landed on my feet.

At that moment, I saw that the colour of her eyes was red and it turned back to black.

"H-h-h... how..." Ella shook in fear as Feitan let our a deadly aura. "I-I-I I'm sorry... I'm s-s-sorry!"

She then bursted in tears and fell on her knees while covering her face. Feitan looked at me to check if I was fine and I gave him a reassuring smile.

I walk towards Ella and knelt in front of her while patting her head. She look up to me then hug me.

"I'm really sorry Lisa-chan!" She cried and I stroke her back.

"It's okay, it's okay." I said.

Knowing Ella, she would always underestimate her opponent. She is strong but her only weakness is that she underestimate her enemy.

"I-I don't know what's gotten over me!"

"Shh, just calm down." By that time, Feitan walk towards us and put his sword away.

After five minutes, Ella stopped crying and we are now just sitting down the grass.

"So, mind telling me what made you crazy?" I ask while trying to make it funny since I knew that she doesn't like hurting her friends.

Feitan was standing five meters apart from us because I told him that we need space but he didn't want to let me out of his sight. Something to do about not losing me again.

"I was shock when I saw the note on your bed. Knowing that you left with Jericho, the guy that I love filled jealousy in my heart." She started explaining then she sigh.

"So after I found out that the two of you left, I tried searching for the two of you but failed. That's when..." She stop for a few seconds before continuing. "That's when I met the Phantom Destroyer."

I was surprise at what she just said.

"Phantom Destroyer?" I questioned and glance at Feitan and saw that he also had a worried face on.

"Yes, apparently they are here to destroy the Phantom Troupe once and for all. They told me that they will give me more power to help me search for the two of you. But after they gave me the power, my mind was filled with jealousy and hatred... towards you." She looked at me and started crying again.

"It was like I wanted to kill you. I tried stopping myself but.. but... my body was controlling its own. I-I'm really sorry but before I lose control of my body and mind, the leader told me that... they were going to destroy someone by the name Y/n."

At the sound of my name, I felt Feitan's aura increase and I knew that he was using En.

"Is there anything else did they say to you?"

"Yes..." Her voice became serious and her eyes narrowed.

"What is it?"

Her eyes turned red again and she lifted up the ground. Her voice change into a deep one and she started glowing.

"We will kill you Y/n, you and your boyfriend! Enjoy your life while it last!"