Chapter 14

"Who is this?" He ask without making an eye contact towards me and I felt a shiver down my spine as I felt Feitan's aura increasing.

Is he... angry? But why?

"My name is Akane Haruto, Haru for short if you want to call me that. I am 21 years old and I looooove making new friends!" The red head answered while bowing exaggeratedly and I giggle at his childishness.

"Mibwasn't asking you!" Feitan exclaim and I got a fright by the tone of his voice.

"For your information, you were making an eye contact with me when you ask the question so in that case, it means that you were talking to me." Haruto crossed his arms while grinning confidenly.

"Tch. Whatever, let's go." Feitan said as he pulled me with him.

"Hold on a minute!" Haruto grab my other hand and pulled me towards him but Feitan also have a tight grip on me.

"Let. Her. Go!" Feitan growl as he pulled me towards him.

"No! You let go of her!" Haruto pulled me towards him.

It felt like I was a rope from the game Tug of War and I was being pulled by each side and whoever the winner is, will have me and I didn't like that so I pulled both of my arms away from the two of them.

"STOP!" I yelled and they both stared at me.

Haruto with a wide eye while Feitan held his emotionless face on.

"Both of you, stop this childish act! Why must the two of you have to fight over me?!" I yelled, anger and annoyed tone was clearly heard from my voice.

"Iiii don't know, maybe cause you're cute?" Haruto replied then changed his gaze towards Feitan. "What about you? What's your reason? Do you also like her?"

As soon as Haruto ask if Feitan likes me, I felt my heart skip a beat and my face heating up. For an odd reason, I wanted him to say that he likes me. Not as a friend, but more than that.

"Tch. Why would mi like someone who can't even keep their balance for long and someone who always stupid?" Feitan answered and I felt like a nail being dig in my heart.

Of course, he's Feitan. Why would I expect him to lik- wait a minute, why do I even care? Do I... like him?

I look at Feitan to see him already staring at me. My heart beats louder and faster than before and this time, I knew that I was blushing.

"O-of course he won't like me back!" I exclaim as I try not to get myself lost in Feitan's eyes.

This is an odd feeling!

"He's Feitan and from what I observed from him in this past few days, I don't think he'll ever get a girlfriend." I tried laughing but it came out as a muffle.

"Feitan... Feitan... Feitan..." Haruto started saying Feitan's name multiple times and I was confuse on why he's repeating it from time to time.

Suddenly, he widen his eyes and click his finger.

"I remember now! You're that emo kid back in the orphanage who can't even speak a proper English!" Haruto pointed out and I saw Feitan widening his eyes. "Oh wait, you still can't speak proper English since now! Hahaha!"

As Haruto kept laughing, Feitan charge towards him with a menacing aura but I went in the way since I knew that he was going to kill the poor guy.

"Is this your way of meeting new people? One second you meet them and then a minute later you're trying to kill them! Not cool!" I loudly whisper to him and he look away.

That's when I realize that I was actually close to him to where I could feel his warm breathe.

"And you..." Haruto caught my attention and I turned towards him as his laughter died down. "You're still scary like before Y/n. The two of you haven't change at all! You're still together, that's why you never notice me."

He said the last sentence quieter than the first one but that wasn't what I was interested in.

"Wait, did you just call me... Y/n?" I ask him and he lock his eyes with me.

"What? Aren't you called L/n Y/n? The troublemaker before back at the Orphanage but since the day you met this guy whom you call Cutie, you changed a lot and fought side by side with him to overthrow all the bullies in the Orphanage." He explained and at that very moment, a memory flash inside my head.

Flashback

"Yo guys, had you heard that there's going to be a newbie today?" Jonathan said while swinging on the swing.

"Hmmm, I wonder who it is." Kathryn said while leaning on the tree.

"Whoever it is, let's mess with that person! To make that person know who's the boss!" Jake exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"It's my turn to mess with the newbie Jake, you had your one three days ago so it's my turn now." I protested and he frowned.

"Dang it!" 

I giggled at his reaction.

"Anyway, I'll be on my way on messing with this dude." I said, climbing down from the tree and landed on my feet.

"Good luck! Show that person who's boss!" Jake yelled and I just rolled my eyes.

"Pfft, I will." I waved my hand as I walk away from them.

-----