Chapter 36

I was so angry, seeing her get hurt made me want to torture this guy so bad. I'll make sure to bring him back to the base and torture him everyday.

"Please... stop!" I felt Y/n's hands on my shoulder and I look up to her.

"I'll kill them all!" I shouted and she widen her eyes.

She then hug me from behind and that's when my fist stop at mid air.

"You said you want to become my friend right?" She loudly whisper and I could feel her body shaking. "Well if you can't value someone's life, then you're not worth being my friend."

"If I'm not worth being your friend, then am I worth being your lover?"

Those sentences was heard in my mind, which I never even remember saying.

"Fine..." I click my tongue and let go of the man.

I look down on my chest and my heart started pounding again when I saw her arms still wrap around me.

"You... y-you can let me go now." I stuttered, which I never stutter before.

"Oh haha sorry!" She let me go immediately and when I turn around she was blushing.

The place where she held me became colder, and I wanted her to hug me for a bit longer.

Wait, what am I even thinking about?

"You okay?" I ask her as I stood up and dusted myself.

"Y-yeah... thank you." She smiled and gave me my scarf back. "I guess you're not the bad guy after all.

"You guess?" I smirk, she doesn't even know who I am yet.

Does she?

"Well yeah, the name's Y/n, what's your name?" She ask and I couldn't believe how fast she can trust a person.

"Feitan." I replied and she nodded.

"Feitan, what a nice name. Nice to meet you Feitan." She extended out her hand and I took it for a hand shake.

The feeling of my hand on hers was somehow familiar, it's like I have held her hands a thousand times.

"I lost my memory three years ago when our house exploded, I was the only one who survived the incident. My father and my sister were still inside the house, how did I got out? I also can't remember. All I remember was my name." She suddenly started opening up to me.

I was about to say something when suddenly I heard a grumbling noise. Y/n's face turned red and she covered her stomach.

"What was that?" I ask her and she look away.

"I think that was... you." She pointed at my stomach and I raise an eyebrow. "You're hungry aren't you?"

Her stomach grumble again and I gave her a look of 'Nice try'

"I'm hungry..." Whispered and I smirk.

"Come, I'll treat you." I took her hand and lead her out of the alleyway.

"Eh? Why would you do that?" She questions and I remembered earlier that she didn't have any money.

-----

She was looking at the menu uncomfortably, she was glancing from me then to the menu. I raise an eyebrow because ever since we arrived at this five star restaurant, she began acting strange. The waiter came to take our orders but she hasn't order anything.

"What's the problem?" I ask her and she put down the menu while fidgeting.

"We... ummm... this... this is an expensive place to eat." She replied and I raise an eyebrow.

"I said I'll pay." I told her and she puff her cheek.

"That's not the point, every price here is gold and I can't accept your offer for this even though you say you're going to pay." She objected and I sigh.

"Don't worry about the price." I ensure her and she rolled her eyes.

"If you still insist on eating here then I won't order anything, I prefer to eat somewhere else. I cannot take your gratitude and abuse it." She lock her eyes in mine and I sigh.

"Fine."

"Yay!"

-----

When we're finally outside the restaurant, she stop in front of me and look from my toe to head.

"Although you're not going like that." She commented and before I can even say something, she took my hand and pulled me with her.

She took me to a Clothing shop and push me into a fitting men's room.

"Wait here!" She said from the other side of the door and I look into the mirror.

"What are you doing Feitan? Why are you letting her do this to you?" I ask my reflection and I notice that I wasn't wearing my scarf.

Y/n still have my scarf, normally I would kill anyone who steals the scarf but this time I was calm. Actually happy that she have my scarf?

"Feitan what is going on with you?" I mumbled and touch my chest.

It was still pounding but not as much when Y/n is around. If she did use to be in my past, why did she make me forget about her? What could I have done for her to do that?

"I'm back, open the door!" I heard her and I opened the door.

As soon as I opened the door, I was met with dozens of clothes and I barely caught it. She was the one who closed the door and I heard er sitting down.