Chapter 19

Normal POV

"I know what you are capable of Y/n, and I know how to counter that healing ability of yours. You won't be able to heal your precious boyfriend now and he only have one week to live because his wounds is infected with poison. The only way to save him is for you to give us your powers. I will be meeting you at the orphanage. Make sure not to bring anyone else otherwise they will suffer great pain." Ella threatened.

Even though you heard her, you weren't in your normal self anymore. Your mind shut down and something had awaken inside of you. Your hair suddenly turned red like a rose and your eyes turned scarlet. (Nope you are not a Kurta and your wings is below) Your nails became long and sharp and thorns started appearing around you. You started growing wings that are made up of f/c petals.

Ella was shocked at what she just saw, she could feel your power rising every seconds

Ella was shocked at what she just saw, she could feel your power rising every seconds. Her boss already warned her about this but she didn't listen. She thought that she can handle you, but she was wrong. Never in her life had she seen this side of you and now she's really scared at what you can do.

"It's funny..." You started speaking in your normal voice and Ella widened her eyes. "I always had a suspicions on you, but never questioned it. Always felt something weird about you but I always ignored it because I thought we were friends."

Ella tried attacking you with wind, but there was a barrier that stopped her attacks. She created a water whip combined with fire to attack you but she couldn't get past through your barriers. You gave her a hatred look as you see Feitan on the ground, covered with blood.

"I just found him Ella, I just found the person whom I loved the most. And now you and your group, are going to take him away from me that easily? I won't allow that to happen. I won't let any of you lay a finger on him as long as I live." You threatened while extending out your hands and the thorns around you charged at Ella in a blink of an eye.

Ella screamed in agony as the thorns started piercing her and she tried cutting your thorns, but it didn't work. You retrieved the thorns and Ella fell down the ground, shaking in fear and is almost out of breath. You slowly walked towards her and she tried crawling away from you.

"P-p-ple-ase, spare my life..." She begged but you just laugh.

"Spare your life? Did you even think about that when you decided attacked Feitan? That is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life, underestimating what we can do. What I can do." You have a smirked plastered on your face and you raced your hand once again.

The thorns lifted Ella up and now you locked your eyes with her.

"What do you want from me." You demanded an answer and she barely could breath.

At first she didn't want to speak but you made your thorns wrapped around her neck and she cried in pain.

"He-he wants your power! He sa-said that your power belongs to him!" Ella screamed.

"Who is he?" 

"Y-yo-ur fa-father!" You widen your eyes as you heard this.

You let her go, letting your guard down as questions lingered inside your mind. 

Reader's POV

I have a father? My father is alive? Who is he and why does he wants my power?

"And guess what, he will never stop hurting those who are close to you. Not until he gets what he wants." Ella laughed and my mind is filled with questions that I wanted to be answered.

What I didn't know is that Ella threw a fireball towards me and Feitan blocked it with his umbrella. I widen my eyes as I see him struggling to even stand up.

"I... I made a promise..." He looked over his shoulder and smiled at me, a heart-warming throbbing smile. "I promise to protect you till my very last breath."

"No! Why must you always get in the way!" Ella shouted and threw more fireballs but I was ready this time.

I went to Feitan and put a barrier around us. He fell on his knees but he was still trying to protect me.

Feitan... 

Without wasting anymore time, I charged my thorns towards Ella and captured her hands and arms and put her up the air. One of her eyes was close and she was glaring at me.

"Ella, I thought we were friends. But I guess I was wrong, I treated you as my little sister but... I never thought that you will be one of my enemy." I said sadly and started walking towards her.

"W-well that's you Lisa! That's your weakness, you easily trust those people around you. I was alone in the orphanage before, Jericho and David was there too. I have always looked up on Jericho but all he see was you and your stupid boyfriend! He said he wanted to get to know you one day but he was always shy to approach you. He wanted to befriended you!" She started explaining and I widen my eyes.