Chapter 11

Feitan made the first move by charging towards Jericho. Jericho on the other hand, stayed on his position. When Feitan was only two meters away from him, Jericho did the Echo of Rhythm, which made Feitan stop on his track.

As multiples of Jericho started surrounding Feitan, you could see that Feitan was following the real Jericho, although you already know what was going to happen next. A fake Jericho charge towards Feitan and aimed a punch on him.

It was too late before Feitan could react but he manage to block Jericho's punch by his left arm. This is when Feitan realise that all of the Jericho that was surrounding him was real instead of an illusion. 

Reader's POV

Illusion is Jericho's Nen ability. His category is Manipulator. I was a Specialist, David was an Enhancer and Ella is a Transmitter.

I could heal any injuries while making a barriers to protect me. My weakness is that the bigger the injuries, the faster it will drain my energy and for the barriers that I could make, there are many different types of it.

Jericho can make a clone of him and manipulate them to attack his opponent. The more that he's having fun, the more his power increases. Once he remove his hands out of his pocket, it will be checkmate to whoever his opponent is. The only weakness is to take down the real Jericho but that would be impossible since he still have tricks under his sleeves.

David can summons different type of armour and depending on the armour that he uses, his strength would match it.

Ella can use three elements. Air, water and fire. She can only transmit her Nen to water and fire if there's any water or fire near her. For air, she doesn't need to transmit it to anything since there's always air around her.

And that's how our Nen works. Here in the Phantom Troupe, I don't know everyone's Nen ability yet.

I focus my attention to the battle in front of me which was Feitan trying to dodge every attack of Jericho's clones. Even though he was already fighting the clones, his eyes was still following the real Jericho.

Feitan is fast! Faster than me and Jericho! Maybe even David. Hopefully speed isn't the only thing he have because Jericho is getting stronger every seconds that pass by.

Jericho created more clones and made them attack Feitan while keeping his distant away from Feitan.

Out of all the people whom I have face from my friends when it comes to battle, Jericho is the hardest opponent I ever have and that's because he made his clones do all the attacking while waiting for his opponent to use all their power and when they're weak and can't fight anymore, that's when he strike.

As the fight kept going, all that was happening was Jericho making more clones to maybe at least exhaust Feitan. He was failing though since Feitan haven't even use any of his Nen yet. On top of that, Feitan hasn't hit any of the clones.

Once the clone of Jericho had been hit or injured, it will disappear and turned into a smoke and that will cause the energy of Jericho to return to him. Although since all Feitan had been doing was dodging every attacks, Jericho is losing some of his strength but his power is still increasing.

"Come on Feitan! You can do it!" My own voice spoke for itself and I was shock that I was cheering for Feitan instead of Jericho.

I saw a smirk being form behind Feitan's bandanna while Jericho glared at him. After I said that, Jericho doubled his clones and I widen my eyes. I look around the room to see the Phantom Troupe's reaction and they were all amaze at what they're seeing before them.

Although none of them seem to worry about what could happen to their teammate. It was like they were enjoying the show.

What the neck, aren't they even worried that Feitan could get hurt?!

Suddenly, I heard laughter coming from Feitan. I look at him confuse and saw him stop attacking the clones while keeping a distant away from them. The clones of Jericho also stop attacking and the real one also gave Feitan a confuse look.

"Now mi know your technique. Mi will end this soon." Feitan said while locking his eyes to the original Jericho.

All of the sudden, Feitan was holding an umbrella. He then open it and it happened so fast that even I can't figure out what was happening. The clones of Jericho started transforming into smokes, indicating that Feitan had eliminated them and the real one shrieked in pain.

The next thing I know was the real one was down the ground and Feitan was standing in front of him with a sword on his hand.

"Now you die!" Feitan lifted up the sword.

Without any thinking, I rush towards Jericho and stood in front of him with arms extending out. Feitan stop his attack at mid-air as he stared at me.

"Move." He demanded and I glare at his eyes.

"No!" I exclaim and his eyes narrowed.

"I said move!" I stayed on my position as we both have a glaring contest.

Somehow, the scene seems familiar to me as Feitan sigh in defeat and made his sword disappeared.

"That's enough! The fight is over." Chrollo announce and started walking towards us.

"Whatever. I can't resist you anyway." He said and started walking away, leaving me dumbfounded.

What does he mean by that?

"Oi Feitan! What do you mean by that?!" I shouted and Feitan stop on his track while looking over his shoulder.

"A stupid girl like you would never understand." He smirk behind his bandanna before he turned around and started walking away.

"I just couldn't understand that guy." I muttered.

-----

Author: SO uhh, I lost ideas for this book so please share your ideas if you have one