Chapter 3

Everytime I'm with him, he makes me laugh, makes me feel something I haven't felt before like butterflies in my tummy or my heart racing, skippin a beat and it even beat so loud. Everything was so perfect, each time I'm with him... until everything change without us even knowing.

"Hey Y/n, can you come with me in the office?" Miss Kimimoto ask.

Me and Cutie were playing Hide n Seek that time and I was in, so Cutie was hiding somewhere.

I went in the office with Miss Kimimoto and I saw two people who looked like a parents.

"Here she is." Miss Kimimoto said with a smile.

"She's perfect!" The female exclaimed with a genuine smile, which kind of creeps me out.

Something told me that they aren't who they look to be. I could feel something bad about them.

The next thing I know, I was getting adopted. I was sad, but I had to go with these two. At the moment, I'm saying my farewell to Cutie.

"Sorry Cutie, but I had to leave you now. I'll try and visit." I said in his disappointment face.

"..."

"Cutie?" I ask and he finally look up to me.

"You'll always be in my heart." I continued and he smiled, then hugged me.

"Mi will miss you!" He exclaimed and I smiled, then hug back.

We pulled away from each other, then I remembered something. I pulled out a black scarf, with a skull printed on it in my pocket.

"Here, have this." I said and he took the scarf.

"That's my sign that I will always be your friend." I smiled.

He took out something as well, then gave it to me. I was amused by it. It was a white crystal heart.

"This is so beautiful! Thank you Cutie! I'll keep this forever!" I thanked, hugging him

He hugged back.

"No forget me." He whispered, enough for me to hear.

"Of course I won't. That's a promise." I whispered back.

"Okay, time to go." My now new mother said and I nod.

"Don't forget about me too."

"Never."

"If you ever forget about me, then remember my love for chocolates." I teased him and he giggled.

"Promise me one thing." He said seriously.

"Sure, what is it?"

"You're mine and ONLY mine." I laugh at his joke then nod.

"That's a promise." We made a pinky swear and I could see his eyes getting filled with water.

He's just so cute! I wish that we could stay forever.

"Mi lo-" He spoke, but was cut off.

"COME ON! WE HAVE TO GO!" My new mom yelled, pulling me away from my Cutie.

I waved at him, which he waved back. My sight began to blur, I was... crying. I saw one last look at Cutie, and he had tears in his eyes as well. I know he doesn't like seeing me crying, I also don't like him crying but this is pur fate now. I will really miss him. He was the first guy that I had love, I'll never forget him.

Time skip (Just for now, hehe)

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I screamed in pain, tears streaming down my face.

The people that adopted me had been torturing me. Everyday they do that, I kept thinking of Cutie, but sometimes I forget about him. He was the reason why I still want to live, I want to see him again. So my thoughts was right before, they're not who they are on their looks. Turns out that they're one of the top S-rank criminal Assassin. At first, they were good at me then after a few days, they started torturing me, training me how to be an Assassin in a painful way.

At the moment, my cruel step mom is torturing me. It was really painful, I got bruises all over my body and blood dripping. I was crying. Everytime I scream in pain, my cruel step mom would just laugh maniacally evil.

This kept going on for a long time, until I got use to the pain. My routine for everyday is the same, my step dad would drown me on the water, feed me poison, stab me multiple times. Then my step mum would whip me for the rest of the day, then shot bullets on me. Of course, before I sleep, I heal some of my wounds.

Sometimes, they plug some cords in me, doing some experiment that would hurt me inside. Sometimes I will spit some blood, and sometimes I spit many blood. I always became weak, then one day, it doesn't anymore. They sometimes electrified me, but I got used to it. All the poison that they feed me, even the most deadliest one, won't work on me anymore.

With this happening everyday, seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours. Hours felt like a day and day felt like a year. I don't even know how old I am now but I look like I think a teenager. My hair was so long that it touched the ground. My skins, I didn't manage to heal some of them for I wondered to myself, what am I fighting for?

My name? I had no idea. My past? Do I even have one? My friends, can't remember. Why I still choose to still live? I actually don't know but there's one name that keeps popping out in my mind... Cutie? Is that even a name or a word? What does it even means? Who am I? Do I even have a name?