Chapter 1

Y/n POV

I was in the Kid's Orphanage and I was four years old. Here in the Orphanage, everyone knows me for I was new here last week. I only made some friends, Kathryn, Jonathan and Jake were my best friends. Every time one person gets in trouble, we're always there for each other to support each other's back.

We treat each other like brothers and sisters, it's like 'All for one and one for all!' One gets in trouble, we all get in trouble. One Month later, we became closer and closer to each other. We went in a lot of trouble together and we became popular in the Orphanage, that they gave us the name 'Troublemakers.' Right now, we're playing in the playground.

"Yo guys, had you heard that there's going to be a newbie today?" Jonathan said while swinging on the swing.

"Hmmm, I wonder who it is."  Kathryn said while leaning on the tree.

"Whoever it is, let's mess with that person! To make that person know who's the boss!" Jake exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"It's my turn to mess with the newbie Jake, you had your one three days ago so it's my turn now." I protested and he frowned.

"Dang it!" 

I giggled at his reaction.

"Anyway, I'll be on my way on messing with this dude." I said, climbing down from the tree and landed on my feet.

"Good luck! Show that person who's boss!" Jake yelled and I just rolled my eyes.

"Pfft, I will." I waved my hand as I walk away from them.

I walked in the Orphanage's office and waited for the newbie. I had a lots plan on showing this person who's the 'Boss.' I heard some talking inside the office, then not long, the door opened and Miss Kimimoto went out, with maybe the newbie behind her. He had black hair, grey eyes and he was wearing black top and black pants. I somehow find him... cute... wait what?

"Oh, Y/n, what are you doing here?" Miss Kimimoto ask.

The newbie looked at me, then looked away. I thought to myself, I won't mess with this boy. There's this feeling that's telling me to make friends with this boy. I don't know why, but my feelings tells me so.

"Y/n?" Miss Kimimoto ask again and I was brought back to reality.

"Oh... ummm... you see... I wanted to... tour the newbie today." I replied while tapping both of my pointy fingers together.

"Ummm..." Was all Miss Kimimoto said.

I know that I had been a bad girl, but I'll make her agree on this one so I did one thing that she can never resist. I did the puppy eyes.

"Please Miss Kimimoto." I pleaded and she sigh in defeat.

"Fine, just... be friendly." She commented and I nodded.

"I will!"

And with that, the newbie boy followed me.

"So, what's your name?" I ask while we were walking.

I didn't get any response, which was pretty awkward.

"Anyway, my name is Y/n." I tried again looking at him, but he just glance at me, then looked away.

Oookaaayy, that was pretty awkward but... I'll keep on trying. I showed him around the places, talking, but I didn't get any response, until we meet my best friends.

"Y/n!" Jake exclaimed as the three of them run towards me and this Cutie.

Since I don't know his name, I'll just call him Cutie for he is so cute.

"Hey there Jake." I greeted back.

They all saw Cutie, then gave me a questioning look.

"Who's this brat?" Jake ask in anger tone.

"He's... my new friend." Was my response.

They all know that I'm the only one who's good at talking back and defending myself so if they argue with me, they won't win.

"FRIENDS?! BUT HE'S THE NEWBIE!" Jake screamed and I rolled my eyes.

"So what? He's my friend." I look over to Cutie, and his facial expression was shock, which I don't know why.

"Oh, is that so? You have one choice Y/n, us. Or him?" Jake crossed his arms and I was shock.

I look over to Jonathan and Kathryn, and they have a sad face. I know that they're scared of Jake for he is aggressive, but I am not. Beside, I got secrets that I haven't told them yet. I'll only tell that secret to the person I trust. I know that they're my best friends, but never in my life I trusted them. 

We only became close to each other for I was good at making traps and I'm always the one who make a plan. Even though we had some good times, we also had some bad times. When Jake is angry, he'll do everything to make the person suffer but I don't care, I'll promise to myself to protect Cutie.

"I'll choose Cutie." I said, pointing to Cutie and he gave me a quizzical look.

Jake chuckled.

"Cutie?! What a weird name." He blurted out.

"Well I name him that for he is cute. Cuter than you." I protested, making him stop laughing.

His grin turned into an angry one. 

"Is that so? Then from now on, you're no part of us anymore. You will be treated like an enemy to us, a traitor." He spat, but I ignored him. 

"Fine by me. I couldn't care less anyway." I grinned and he glared at me.