for becca

i hope you like it :)

*becca's pov*

i woke up to the sun shining through the windows. i looked over and seen my gorgeous boyfriend, colby peacefully sleeping. he looked so precious. i started playing with his soft hair. i always loved doing that, it's one of my favorite things to do. i analyze all his features. he had no flaws. he was perfect in every way.

he slowly started waking up, "good morning baby," i said moving the hair that covered his blue eyes. "good morning gorgeous," he said kissing me. "how'd you sleep?" i ask. "great because you were right by my side," he said with a smile. "aww, i love you," i said kissing him. he grabbed my sides and pulled me closer to him. we sat there kissing for about five minutes. all of a sudden he started tickling me. "colbyyyy," i laughed. "s-stopppp," i continued. "no," he laughed still ticking me. "please, i'm begging you!" i shouted. i was very ticklish. i've always been like that. colby always tells me that he loves that about me. he really is perfect.

he finally stopped and layed on my chest. "i love you so much becca," he said. he started playing with the ends of my long brown hair. "i love you too cole robert brock." "oh so you wanna go there? okay i see," he said getting up from his position that i found very comfortable. he started ticking me again. oh no, please help me. "okay okay, i'm sorry," i laughed. "please stop, i'm gonna die," i continued laughing. yup, he didn't stop for awhile after that.

he finally stopped and he looked into my sapphire blue eyes. i looked back into his and smiled. "i love you," he smiled and kissed me. "i love you."

i love mornings like those. there my favorite. i always have a good day after a good tickle.