boyfriend?

my best friend colby called me and wanted to see if we could hang out this afternoon. i obviously said yes because i have a slight crush on him. but please don't tell him. i got ready into black shorts and a plain white t-shirt, paired with some checker vans. i sat on the couch in the living area of my apartment. i got a text from colby saying he was outside. i got up from the couch and got my mini gucci backpack. i grabbed my keys and walked out the door and locked it. i walked to the elevator and clicked the button. while waiting you texted colby back saying you are waiting for the elevator. soon the door opens and you step in and click the lobby floor. the door opens again signaling that you were at the lobby. you walked out to find colby sitting in his car waiting for you. you open the door and get in. "hey colby," you say happily. "hi y/n, you look beautiful today," he says smiling at you. gosh, that damn smile again. i keep falling in love with him. "thanks, you don't look bad yourself," you say smiling back. you look down and slightly blush. you look back up and say, "so where are we going?" "i was thinking the mall," he says starting to drive. "ok that's fine. i've been needing to go, i need a new hoodie," i say now looking on twitter. i open up snapchat and start recording, "guess who i'm with right now," i turn the camera towards colby, "what's up guys!" he screams. i laugh and post the video.

-time skip-

we walk into the mall and immediately fans walk up to us for pictures. most of them were fans of the both of us which was cool. once that was done colby asks me, "want starbucks?" "obviously," i laugh and we start to walk towards starbucks. we get there and i order a pink drink as usual. colby orders what he wants. "y/n," the barista yells. i walk up with colby behind me. the barista named 'jack' smirks at me. "here's my number baby girl," he winks with a smirk. i look down and colby notices. "excuse me, she has a boyfriend right here," colby says getting a little mad. "and?" jack says. "she's not interested you asshole," colby scoffs. colby gets his drink and we walk out. "ok what was that all about?" i asked. "i'm sorry y/n i just don't want other guys talking to you," he says looking down. "why?" i ask. "y/n i like you, like a lot. ever since i met you, i feel in love with you. and it hurts me when other guys do that to you," he says honestly. "colby-" i get cut off. "it's fine if you don't like me back, i'll forever be single and have no shot with you," he says letting a tear slip out his eye. he was always sensitive to this topic. "colby, i like you too. i always have i just didn't tell you because i thought if i did we wouldn't be friends anymore, and i couldn't even imagine losing you." i say walking closer to him and wiping the tear from his eye. "please don't cry." i add on. "i'm sorry," he says now hugging you. "will you be my girlfriend?" he asks me. "1000 times yes! yes cole robert brock," i say and smile. he kisses me softly and i kiss back. "i love you so much y/n." "i love you too colby."