Finding out/telling Colby you're pregnant

Y/n's Pov

Recently I've been feeling weird and not myself. And I've noticed my boobs have gotten slightly bigger over the past few weeks. I couldn't think of what it could be. I soon then realized I started gaining a few pounds. It soon clicks in my head.

I could possibly be pregnant.

I get dressed in a hoddie and ripped jeans and make my way to the nearest drug store. I buy a pregnancy test and make my way back home. Nobody was home besides Devyn (you live in the trap house). They all were out filming a video. I went up to Colby's and I's room and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I take the test and wait the three minutes. While I wait I go and talk to Devyn. I seen her sitting on the couch downstairs. I go and sit by her. I start to fiddle my fingers indicating I'm nervous. "Whats wrong Y/n?" Devyn asks knowing I'm nervous. "Um..just go upstairs in my room and in the bathroom. Just look at it." I say knowing it's been three minutes by now. She went upstairs and a tear slid down my face. I really hope I'm not pregnant because Colby has a life ahead of him and I don't want to ruin that for him. Another tear falls down. Then another. Devyn comes back down with the test. She looks shocked. Oh no. "What does it say?" I ask. All she does is pass me the test. I look at it and I started crying full on now. I fell to my knees.

"N-no. This c-can't be happening. C-colby has a life ahead of him. I don't want to ruin that for h-him." I say in between sobs.

"Y/n it's going to be ok. I promise you. He won't leave you. He loves you so much."

"I love you so much Devyn. I don't know what I would do without you," I say truthfully. She helps me with a lot of things.

"I love you to Y/n."

I get up off the floor and go upstairs. I hid the test in the bathroom. I call Colby to see when he'll be back.

Colby:Hey baby what's up
Me:Hey um just wondering when you'll be back
Colby:We're just finishing up Sam's video so about 15 minutes
Me:Alright see you when you get here
Colby:Alright bye
Me:Bye

And with that I hang up.

I was pacing back and forth until I heard the bedroom door open. Oh my god! I'm freaking out. I look towards the door and see colby there. "Hey baby. What's up" he says happy. "Hey. Can I talk to you," I ask nervously. "You can always talk to me" he says a little concerned. He comes and sits on the bed and I follow him and sit next to him. "Um..." I say and look down fiddling with the bracelet he got me for my birthday. "Please don't be mad at me." I say. "I could never get mad at you." He says back. "Um...i-i'm p-pregnant."I say and another tear falls. I look up at  Colby. "I-i don't know what to say." "You don't have to say anything."I say and look down once again.

Colby's Pov

"Is it true?"I ask confused. "Yeah," she says and gets up. She walks into the bathroom. She comes out with a pregnancy test in her hand. She hands me the test and I take it from her hand and look at it. I can hear Y/N crying. I tear up seeing the test postitive. I'm going to be a dad. I put the test down and get up to hug Y/n. She hugs me back and cries on my shoulder. "It's ok Y/n, I'm not mad. I'm staying with you." I say and kiss her shoulder. She looks at me with teary eyes and kisses my lips. I kiss her back. I pull away and look at her. God she's beautiful. I'm happy I'm starting a family with her. "I love you" she says. "I love you to babe" I say and smile. She smiles after me. We cuddle in bed for the rest of the day.