saved

TW: mentions of abuse

*colbys pov*

Beautiful.

Amazing.

Perfect.

That was her. Y/N. Y/F/N Y/L/N. She was my crush. The person I have loved since freshman year in high school. She was dating some guy named Caleb. He definitely isn't the best boyfriend. He abuses Y/N. She literally did nothing to deserve this. I wish I could help her. Every time she tries to escape, he finds out and abuses her worse than previous.

*present time*

I was sleeping when I got a call in the middle of the night. "H-hello?" I ask waking up. "C-Colby! Listen to me." Y/N says frightened. "Yeah, what's wrong?" I ask sitting up. "I just escaped again. Please can you come pick me up before Caleb finds out?" She says still frightened she's gonna get caught. "Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes." I say getting up and hurrying to my car. I drive as fast as I can to her location. I get to her house and see that she's sitting on the curb next to the driveway. I park and hurry over to her. She's crying and so I sit next to her and pull her into my arms. She holds me like she's going to lose me. Her face is in the crook of my neck. Right then and there Caleb walks out the front door furious. "Y/N! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" He shouts very angry. I lightly push Y/N behind me and yell back, "Caleb! Just stop! It's over now. You have no idea what you've caused this beautiful girl to go through. You've lost her..forever." I say. i turn around and look at y/n. i put my hands on her cheeks and say, "everything's going to alright, i promise." she nods her head and looks into my eyes, tears running down her cheeks. i wipe them away and look behind me to see caleb walking towards us. i turn around and face him. he pushes me out the way and grab y/n's wrist tightly. she screams in pain. i push caleb making him let go of y/n. let's just say it wasn't a pretty site after that. i grab y/n's hand lightly and walk her to my car and open the passenger seat door. she gets in and i close the door. i walk to my side and we are both buckled up. i drive off and i hear soft cries from beside me. i look over at her and ask, "y/n, what's wrong, why are you crying?" "i'm free colby, i finally got out of that hell hole. i can finally live a normal life and not have to worry about getting abused if i don't do something that he tells me to do." she says looking at me with a smile. "thank you so much colby, you saved me." she adds.