hoodie

*y/n's pov*

colby, my boyfriend of one year had invited me over to stay the night. i wore some black leggings and a black 'now or never' shirt. i got in my car and drove over to colbys apartment and knocked on the door. not long after colby answered with a smile plastered on his face. "well hello cole." i laugh and walk up to him. "hi baby." he hugs me. i hug him back not wanting to let go. he let's go and i back up a little. "wanna watch a movie?" colby asks. "you know me so well." i say looking at him. "well you are my girlfriend." he laughs and i join him. i walk into the living area and sit on the couch. i get on my phone and go to instagram and like a few posts. colby soon joins me with popcorn in a bowl. "so what movie do you want to watch?" colby asks. "it's up to you. i always pick the movies so it's your turn." i say and turn off my phone. i turn to look at colby. he's already staring at me. "why are you staring at me?" i laugh. "because your so beautiful." i look down and blush. i look up at colby again. "thank you." "don't thank me, it's facts." i smile again. he smiles after me. he puts a movie on. "oh i love this movie." i say happily. "good." he smiles. hours later were still watching movies and it started to get chilly. i was laying on colbys chest and he was rubbing my lower back. i had goosbumbs on my arms. colby noticed and started to sit up. i sat up even though i didn't know why he was. he took off his blue hoodie and gave it too me. "aww babe you didn't have to give me your hoodie." i say taking the hoodie. "babe it's fine. i seen you were cold so i gave it to you." he says while grabbing you and laying you on his chest. "i love you." i say to him. "i love you to baby girl." he says to me. i soon fall asleep colby following after me. god do i love this boy with my whole heart.