hickey prank

requested by: @guendeet and @Jgun333

*y/n's pov*

i got really bored and decided to prank colby. i wasn't going to film it because i didn't feel like it. i was going to do a hickey prank. he currently was out filming with sam. i texted him asking when he was gonna be home.

*texts*
me: hey when are you gonna be home
colby😍: about 20 minutes
me: ok love you be safe 😘
colby😍: love you too byeee ❤️
*end of texts*

i had plenty of time till he got home to make the fake hickey. i went to mine and colbys shared bathroom and started putting on brown/purple/red eyeshadows. soon i got the hickey to how i wanted it to look. i cleaned everything up in the bathroom and sat on the couch in the living room. i turned on netflix and started watching the vampire diaries. i waited about ten minutes until i heard the front door open. i looked over and seen colby walking through the door with a smile. "someone's happy," i say getting up walking to him. "i am, i finally get to see my babygirl," he says grabbing me to hug me. i immediately hug him back. i give him a quick kiss and let him go to walk back to the couch. he followed me and sat next to me. he looked over at me and noticed the hickey on my neck. "what the fuck" he says touching my neck to focus on the hickey. "what," i ask pushing his hand away. "what's that on your neck," he asks once again putting his hand near it. "it's nothing," i say covering it with my hand. "no,  that's a fucking hickey," he says backing away from me. "no it's not, i burnt myself curling my hair remember," i ask. "no i don't remember, that's a hickey," he says getting a little heated. i feel so bad but i want it to last a little longer. "it's not a hickey." "i know what a hickey looks like and that's one of them," he says getting up. he walked to our shared bedroom and sat down at the bed. i walked up to the door frame and leaned on it. i seen he started crying. i felt so bad about it so i had to tell him it was a prank. i walked up to him and said, "babe, it's a prank." i force him to look at me. "it's a prank," i say wiping his tears away. he looks up at me. "really?" he asks with hopeful eyes. "yea, i'm sorry i pranked you," i say hugging him. he hugs me back and says, "please don't do that to me again." he stuffed his face into the crook of my neck. "i won't," i say and look at him. i give him a long passionate kiss as a sorry. for the rest of the day we cuddled and watched netflix.