you and i

i figured it out,
i figured it out from black and white,

you were sitting by the piano playing it while singing 'you and i' by one direction. you were so lost with the words you didn't hear the front door open. in came a walking colby standing at the doorway of the music room you had. he was always mesmerized by your beautiful voice. he loved it.

i know how it goes,
i know how it goes to wrong and right,
silents and sound.

you were so into the song that you didn't notice colby had walked up behind you.

'you and i' colby sang.

you looked behind you to see colby singing along with you. he sat next to you on the bench.

we don't want to be like them,
we can make it to the end,
nothing can come between you and i

you looked at colby and smiled. he smiled back at you.

i figured it out

colby was the love of your life. you loved him more than life. this was your guys song. this is the song that you were singing at the mall for entertainment purposes. you always had the passion for singing. colby has walked up to listen to you sing and he instantly fell in love with you and vise versa.

(singing together, forgot what it's called😂)

you and i,
we don't want to be like them,
we can make it till the end,
nothing can come between you and i,
not even the guards of love,
to separate the two of us.

the song was over at this point. you looked at colby with tears on your eyes thinking of the time you guys met. "i love you baby." colby said. "i love you too colby. i'm so happy i played that day." you said with a big smile plastered on your face. "same because i met the love of my life." he said leaning closer to you. you leaned in to and you guys shared a long passionate kiss. you pulled away and looked at colby in his eyes. every time you look at them, you fall in love over again. you hugged him tight. he hugged you back just as tight. colby had his face in the crook of your neck. "how did i get so lucky to have you?" he asked. "i have no clue but we have each other." you smiled and pulled away from the hug. "i love you colby." "i love you more princess."