Rooftop

Here I was back home in Arizona sitting on my rooftop watching the sunset. It was beautiful. I needed to come back home for awhile from LA. I needed a break. When I was younger I always came up here to calm down or to get this off chest.

I was dazing off into the sunset when a tear slipped from my eye. Another tear fell. Then another. They kept coming down and I couldn't control it after that. I let out all the pain I've been keeping in. My boyfriend of three years broke up with me. When that happened I hurried and gathered all my things and left. And now I'm here sitting on my roof crying my eyes out in so much pain. I couldn't control anything. My knees were pressed against my chest. My arms were around my shins and my chin was against my knee caps. 'I wish all this didn't happen.' I thought. "Colby Brock, you got me. You broke me." I said out loud with tears still falling. I sat there crying for hours. I finally decided to go back inside.

I cried myself to sleep for days after that night. I was completely broken. I was gone. Forever.

Colby Brock really got me. He got what he wanted. To break me.
________________________________
I think I'm going to write a book about this one. If I did would you guys read it?