'how well does my boyfriend know me?'

the answers of the questions (for y/n) are going to be based off of me cause idk what you guys like

*Y/Ns pov*

"hey what's up you guys, how are you guys doing today?" i ask obviously not getting an answer back. "great!" i laugh. colby laughs along with me with my answer. "so today i have my wonderful boyfriend here with me," i say looking at colby. he smiles towards the camera, "hey." "you're so cute," i whisper with a smile. he looks at me and smiles, "i love you." "i love you too," i say back. i look back at the camera and say, "so today we're going to be doing the 'how well does my boyfriend know me' and vise versa," i say. "so we each wrote down questions on our phones to ask each other and if you get that question wrong you gotta take a drink," "you ready colby?" i ask looking over his direction to see him looking back at me. "ready as i'll ever be, i'm going to get them all right," he says confidently. "we'll see about that," i say looking back at the camera. colby and i agreed that i'll ask the first question. "where was i born?" i ask looking at colby. "you were born at lakewood hospital(ohio) but raised in cleveland ohio," colby says getting the answer right. "i didn't think you'd know the hospital name right," i say smiling shocked. "see i know my baby," colbys says looking at the camera. "what age was i when me and sam went on our first tour?" colby asked. "17 but you turned 18 while on tour," i said. "how did you get that?" colby asked with a laugh. "i mean i know my boyfriend." colby smiles at me. "name three of my favorite netflix shows," i say turning off my phone leaning my elbow on the table to look at colby. "top three?" he asks making sure. "mhm" "stranger things, riverdale, anddddd.... criminal minds?" he questions the last one. "you got all of them right except the last one. it is a show i like but it's not my absolute favorite, it's on my block," i say. "take a drink lover boy!" "damnit," colby says taking a drink. we continue to ask and answer questions. i got no questions wrong. "okay last question, am i pregnant?" colby looked at me confused, "no," he chuckles but not a laugh chuckle. "take a drink," i say. Colby's eyes lit up, "really?" a few tears fell from my eyes, "yeah. baby your gonna be a dad," i say hugging him. colby immediately hugged me back. "are you joking my love?" he asks with a tear rolling down his cheek. "no i'm not, i can show you the pregnancy test if you want me too," i say looking in his glossy eyes. "baby, i'm so happy!" colbys exclaims. we've been trying to have a baby for awhile now and it's finally gonna happen.
___________
hey guys, sorry i haven't been uploading lately. i just haven't been in the mood to write but i'm going to try and get some more imagines published for you guys