Meet and Greet

So it's 4 am right now so why not write an imagine.
                                 •••••
It was the night before I got to meet Sam and Colby. I was so excited and happy I'm finally getting to meet the people I've supported for three years. Yes, you heard me. Three years. They've helped me with almost everything. About five years ago, my father had left my mother and I. I fell into a deep depression state. Then I found Sam and Colby. So if my father didn't leave us, I don't think I would be where I am today.

It was 9:30 pm when I decided I would choose my outfit for tomorrow. I put out ripped jeans with a vans off the wall shirt. I paired those with vans. I decided again to take a shower and go to bed.

My alarm went off at 8 am. I turned off the alarm and realized today was the day I was meeting my favorite youtubers. I got up and went to go take a shower. Once I got done in the shower, I got dressed, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and basically did my morning routine. I waited for my hair to dry before I did it. I went downstairs to my mother making pancakes for breakfast. She knows I love pancakes. "Good morning mom." "Good morning honey. Today's the day you're meeting who?" My mother asked clearly clueless to who they are. I laugh, "Sam and Colby." She laughed. "I'm really excited! Thanks again for buying me the tickets!" I exclaimed. By now  I had finished my breakfast. I went back upstairs to do my hair. I brushed it one more time and did two dutch braids. My hair was dark brown down to my lower back. Yeah, really long I know.

A few hours passed and it was time to go. I forgot to mention that my best friend Trinity was also a huge fan of Sam and Colby. We live in Austin, Texas. We have to drive to Dallas, which is 2 hours away. It's currently 2 o'clock and the show starts at 4 pm. We get there as the shows about to start. We get in and somehow we were in the front considering we were about to be late.

The show ended and it was time for the meet and greet. Trinity and I wanted to go last because we heard if your one of the last people in line you could stay and talk to them for a little while longer. You already know how we did that. Soon it was our turn and by now I was sobbing. I was finally getting to talk to the people who changed my life. I went to hug Sam first then Colby. "Hi beautiful." Colby says hugging me back. "Omg is this real?" I ask. I let go of Colby and looked at him. "Yes it's real." He laughs. Omg his laugh is even more cuter in person. "Thanks." He says. Oh shit I said that out loud? I looked down and blushed. "I love you so much Colby you don't even know," I say with tears still on my eyes. "Aww, I love you more. But I never got your name." "Uh Y/n." "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He says with his precious and gorgeous smile of his. I look over at Trinity and she's laughing with Sam.

Some more time passed of talking to Colby and somehow I got his number. I screamed but nobody heard me because it was in my head. Soon I had to go home but instead of driving 2 hours Trinity and I got a hotel for the night. We told each other what had happened and she also got Sams number.