best couple pt. 2

*colbys pov* || the next day

i walked down the school hallways alone. everyone looked confused to why i was alone, considering y/n and i walked together everyday. i could feel the stares and hear the whispers. i admit i miss her but if she doesn't trust me, i can't be with her.

*y/n's pov*

my eyes were blood shot red and my cheeks were stained from me crying all night. why did i have to say that?!? i hate myself for it.

i decided to stay home from school today. i didn't feel like going. plus i know i couldn't handle the comments people would say about me.

i went onto instagram and regretted it. colby had posted a picture with the caption:

'y/n and i did break up yesterday. i'm not gonna say the reason because that's personal but yes, the rumors are true. i still love y/n and always have a spot in my heart for her. she's helped me become the man i am today and has always been there for me no matter where she was or when it was. she taught me what it was like to be loved for once.

y/n, if your reading this, thank you so much for everything you've done for me. i wouldn't be where i am right now if it wasn't for you. i wish the best for you in life.'

by the time i was done reading that i was once again crying. i really fucked up this time. i got a lot of texts from my friends but ignored them. i didn't want to talk to anyone.

i decided to delete all pictures and videos of colby and i. i started on my instagram and soon made my way to my camera roll. great, here i am again crying. i finally finished and posted this on instagram:

 i finally finished and posted this on instagram:

liked by: rosieee, alaine__, briana.maee and 1,586 others
itzz_gabbyy: colby, i'm really sorry and i regret everything, but ik i can't get you back. i love you so much and i always will. goodbye.
*comments have been disabled*

i turned off my phone and went back to sleep. i didn't want to be awake so i had to deal with everyone texting and calling me asking if i'm okay. i'm fine. what the hell am i talking about! i'm not fine. ughhh, why are feelings a thing?!?

🔗🔗🔗
part 3?? 😂