honeymoon

you and colby just got married yesterday. it was the most memorable moment of your life. you will never forget how happy you were. you were happy that you finally get to spend the rest of your life with the love of your life, colby brock. he makes you the happiest you can be. in every situation, he somehow gets you to smile and/or laugh. in the moment when you guys met, you knew he was the one for you.

~present time~

i had just woken up to my newly husband. he was peacefully sleeping right next to me. his dark brown, with a tint of blue hair was slightly covering his eyes. the eyes i in fact fell in love with. he was perfect in every way. yeah, nobody's perfect, but colby was. everything about him i loved.

i had brushed the strands of hair out of colbys eyes. his eyes slowly fluttered open. i smiled. he smiled back at me. "well good morning beautiful." "good morning my king." i said. "i like that name." he said with a little laugh. "good, because that's what i'm calling you from now on, king." i laugh. he laughs with me.

*colbys pov*

i'm so happy that i got to marry y/n. she is the love of my life, my other half, and my soulmate.  she's so beautiful and i'm seriously in love with her. she makes me so happy you don't even know. she makes me feel some type of way. she's always there for me no matter what the situation is. i don't know what i would do without her. i'm so thankful that i found her. i thought i knew what 'true love' felt like but i never did until i found y/n. she's the definition of true love. she always has her beautiful smile on her face, always makes people laugh, and smile. she's perfect.

i'm happy that i get to spend this moment with her. our honeymoon.

_•_•_•_
this is shit but that's fine