"i'll do anything for you"

*Colbys pov*
my best friend was in the hospital. the person who i had feelings for was sitting in the hospital bed bleeding profusely. she had gotten into a really bad car crash on her way to my house. we were supposed to go on a date tonight. i was going to tell her my feelings towards her. but she had gotten into the crash. i was crying on sams shoulder the whole time till the doctor came out.

"i'm sorry but we don't think she'll make it because of all the blood loss."

"what type of blood does she have?"

"B negative"(i just looked up different blood types tbh).

i have the same blood type.

"i'll donate blood to her. i have the same type."

"alright. come with me."

i got up from my chair and followed the doctor to where they take people's blood. they got my blood and then transferred it to Y/N. hours later they finally let me see her.

"hey." she said and looked at me.

"hi beautiful."

"what about our date?" she asked straight away.

"we'll worry about that later." i said walking towards her bed.

she smiled and moved over more towards the side of the bed and patted the spot next to her. i got into the bed and opened my arms so Y/N could cuddle me. "what all happened?"

"well, you were on your way to my house for our date and you got into the crash. then the doctor told me and all the roommates that you might have not made it because of all the blood loss and i asked what blood type you have and turns out we have the same type. and then i donated my blood to you so you would live." i said all honesty.

"you donated blood for me?" she says looking me on my eyes.

"yes."

"why?"

"because i'll do anything for you. Y/N you mean so much to me. i was going to tell you how much i love you and wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" i explain to  her.

"yes i'll be your girlfriend colby. i love you so much and i was also going to tell you that on our date."

and with that we kissed and i couldn't be happier.