Hawaii (pt 2)

*Colbys pov*

I really had a good time with Y/N. She made me feel happy for once. A type of happiness that I've never felt before. When I was talking to her I had zero worries. Her voice is soft and gental. Her petite figure is perfect. Her smile is gorgeous as well as her face. Everything about her is just perfect. I've never seen someone as genuine as her. I'm glad that I walked outside cause if I hadn't I wouldn't have met her.

I had my phone in my hand debating if I should text her. I just went for it.

*Texts*
Colby:hey it's colby
Y/N😍🥵: hey :)
Colby: I already miss your presence 😔
Y/N😍🥵: aww I miss yours too
Y/N😍🥵: I'm sure we'll see eachother soon
Colby: yea me too
Colby: maybe in LA we can meet up again and collab
Y/N😍🥵: for sure! I'll be looking forward to it
Colby: well I gtg we'll figure things out when I get back to LA
Y/N😍🥵: ok byeeeee ❤️
Colby: wow hearts already? I likey 😂❤️ bye
*End of texts*

I really like her. Yeah we haven't known eachother for 24 hours but still. I've never had such deep long conversations with anyone else. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with her back in LA. Thank god we're only here for a few more days. Then we have to go back to LA for a few weeks then Sam, Corey, Jake and I will be moving here together. Trap house 2.0 am I right?

*A few days later*

We're back in LA now. I texted Y/N and told her I was in LA. We texted a lot before today so it's not awkward anymore.

*Texts*
Colby: hey we're back in LA now
Y/N😍🥵: yay we finally can hang out again
Colby: yeah
Colby: we're busy today but I'm free tomorrow if you are
Y/N😍🥵: yeah totally! Can't wait 😊
Colby: me tooooooo well ttyl
Y/N😍🥵: k byeeee
*End of texts*

The way that she extends the end of her sentences is somehow attractive. I don't know I just like it. But I'm looking forward to tomorrow. But for today we have to film. As in Me, Sam, Corey and Jake. We're doing a video for Sams channel.

*The next day*

I woke up with a smile on my face. I was really excited for today. We finally get to hang out again. I miss that night in Hawaii. I decided to text her.

*Texts*
Colby: good morning :)
Y/N😍🥵: good morning ☺️
Colby: I'm really excited for today
Y/N😍🥵: omg me too, where do you wanna meet up?
Colby: it's up to you
Y/N😍🥵: how about tender greens? 12? I could use some food lol
Colby: that sounds great
Y/N😍🥵: perfect 👌
Colby: see you there 😚
*End of texts*

I got up from bed and took a shower and got ready. We were meeting eachother at tender greens at 12, it's currently 10am. I finished getting ready and had about a half hour left. Yes, I'm aware I take as long as a girl but that's okay because look how sexy I am in the end (omg😂).

*Time skip*

It was finally time to meet up with her. I was really excited to finally get to see her again. I get in my car and drive to tender greens. I walk in and see the beautiful girl sitting there looking at her phone. I walk up to her and say, "hey." "Oh my god hiiiii," she says excitedly. She's so cute. She got up and hugged me. I obviously hugged her back immediately. It felt great to see her and hear her voice in person again. She smiled as she let me go. Wow, how I missed that smile. She sat down while I sat across from her. She still had that same smile on her face. "So, how've you been?" I asked to start a conversation. "I've been amazing. I got over my ex who cheated on me," she said. I didn't know she got cheated on. "I hate how people cheat like it makes them look bad, but I'm glad that you got over him." "Me too, but how've you been mr. Colby Brock?" She says with a slight smile. I giggled at her comment. "You know, same old stuff. Filming and been stressing out about moving," I said. "Well don't stress it too much, you know in the end you'll be living where you've always wanted to live with your friends," she said reassuring me. "Your right! I'll be with my friends and living in Hawaii, only bad thing is I'll be away from all my other friends including you." "Hey, look on the bright side, I might move there, I really want too," she said. She put her hand on top of mine and said, "everything will be ok and you'll figure everything out." "Promise?" I said looking in her gorgeous eyes. "Promise," she said looking back into mine. I just smiled. We ended up ordering food and eating. We spent the entire day together. Just like how we did in Hawaii. I seriously can't get over her. She makes me happy unlike anyone else I've met. Something about her is different that I like. She understands me. The deep talks we have makes me realize that we're so much alike. And that's where her understanding me comes from. Our lives are similar and I like how we bond from that. If I could, I would marry her right now.

*Y/Ns pov*

We were walking along the beach like how we did in Hawaii. We're currently having a deep talk about life. "I just feel like life knows what's going to come, it makes me wonder why the things that happen, happen. Why do we meet the people we meet?" Colby said. "I wonder that too, but I'm glad that life put us in this position we're in right now." I told Colby looking at him. "I am too, I couldn't imagine this moment with anyone else," he said smiling looking back at me. He looked back at the waves and got a smirk on his face. He looked back at me with that same smirk. "Don't you even dare Colby!!" I yelled running from him. He chased after me and caught up with me. He grabbed me and picked me up. I started laughing and he did the same. I held onto him for dear life knowing what was about to happen. "If I'm going down, your going with me," I told Colby with a smile on my face. He knew that was true but didn't care. He threw me in the water and he came down with me just like I said. We both came back to surface and laughed. "You weren't lying when you said you were bringing me down with you," he laughed. "See I never lie," I laugh with him. "Good because liars suck," he said. At this point we were walking back to Colby's car. I left mine at tender greens so he's driving me back there.

*Time skip*

We get back to my car. We both got out and walked over to my car door. "Um, thanks for today. It was great," I say. "No problem, I could do this everyday if I could," he said. That made me smile. Everything about him is amazing and I've never been this happy. "Well bye, I hope we can see eachother before you move," I say looking at him. "You better believe we'll have more days like this," he laughs with his gorgeous smile. That smile kills me, that I don't get to see it everyday. "Okay," I say smiling back. "Bye," i say and hug him. "Bye beautiful," he says and walks away. Damn, I could just kiss him right now. "Then do it," he says looking back at me. "Shit, I said that out loud?" I ask. "Yup," he laughs. I walk up to him and grab his face and kiss him. The kiss felt like it lasted forever, but it really lasted for about three seconds. I pulled away from him and looked in his eyes. I bit my lip nervously and looked down. "Sorry." "Don't be, I liked it," he said. I smiled and looked back at him. "Well then I'm not sorry," I laugh. "Well I have to go so I'll talk to you later Colby," I say and walk back to my car. When I got home I posted a picture of me and colby on my Instagram.

@itzz_y/n

Liked by: duhitsalaine, fan1, fan2, colbybrock and 254,783 others@itzz_gabbyy today was amazing with you🥺💕CommentsColbybrock: I miss you already🥺❤️Fan1: omg are you guys dating??? Duhitsalaine: That's my best friend, you hurt her your dead @col...

@itzz_gabbyy today was amazing with you🥺💕
Comments
Colbybrock: I miss you already🥺❤️
Fan1: omg are you guys dating???
Duhitsalaine: That's my best friend, you hurt her your dead @colbybrock
Colbybrock: @duhitsalaine I don't plan on hurting her
Hater1: gross colby, don't get with her she's ugly and a slut
Fan2: @hater1 go away!! Your not welcome here