best couple pt. 3

*y/n's pov* || the next day

i walked through the school doors and everyone shut up and stared at me. "what? is there a problem," i ask not wanting to deal with them. they all look away and continue their conversations. i walk to my locker and put my things away and get my math book. i head to class and sit in my seat. i decided to text colby one last time.

*texts*
me: hey sorry to bother you but i just wanted to tell you that i'm truly sorry for what i said, i never meant to hurt you but i wish you the best in the future relationships
colby: hey, thanks and same goes for you.
*end texts*

a tear had ran down my cheek. i quickly wiped it away as the bell rang. i put my phone away and the class started. i just had my head down the entire class. the bell rang and finally first period was over. i quickly walked out and ran to the bathroom. i looked myself in the mirror and started crying once again. "why can't i stop thinking about h-him?" i ask myself. "it's okay to not get over him so fast y/n," i heard a voice say. i looked behind me and saw my best friend veronica. i walked towards her and cried into her shoulder. she instantly hugged me back. "i miss him so fucking much veronica," i told her. "i know babes, everything will be okay, i promise." i looked at her, "thank you so much, i don't know what i'd do without you." "come on, let's get you cleaned up and head to science," she says wiping my tears away.

we walk into class and i get stares once again. "ever heard that staring is disrespectful?" veronica says to the class. we go and sit down and go on with my day.

everyday gets better and i'm not as depressed. i see colby every once in awhile but i could care less because he's not worth my time anymore.