comfort

TW: mild anxiety attack

Lea's Pov

The walls around me we starting to close. The only light in my room was from the street light outside my window. The walls were tightening and closing up more and more as the tears fell from my eyes. I was curled up in a ball hugging my knees. I was rocking back and forth waiting for something to happen. Right then and there my phone rang. I look at the caller id. It read, "Baby Blue💙". I didn't really want to talk to him but I picked up anyways. "H-hello?" I said trying not to let him know I was crying. "Hey, baby, are you ok? You sound like you've been crying." He said in his beautiful soft voice. "Yea, I'm just tired. That's all." I lied. He hated when I cried. It makes him sad, and I hate when he's sad. "That's a lie. I know somethings up. I'm coming over and we're going to cuddle and watch movies okay?" "Okay," I smile a little. "Ok bye love you" "Love you too, bye." I reply and hang up. I try to get up, but my body won't let me. I just stayed in the corner and started tearing up again. I couldn't get the fact that my dog back home died. My husky, Scout died earlier in the day. He was my only best friend at times. He made me happy unlike everybody at home. I was always mistreated. I went to Scout for a distraction from the real world. He still was my best friend to this day, and he's gone. My only happiness (besides colby). I couldn't get to realization that he was gone.

*10 minutes later*

I heard my bedroom door open slowly. My head was in my knees so I didn't see who it was. I look up and see Colby standing there. When he seen my face it looked like his heart fell and broke into pieces. It looked like he was hurt. Which makes me feel really bad.

Colbys Pov

It hurt me to see the love of my life crying in a corner, obviously hurt. I hate seeing her like this. I've only seen her cry maybe three times, but it still hurts me. I slowly walked to her. She's been crying for awhile now. I bent down to her level and said, "what's wrong my love?" "S-scout." Is all she could say. "What about him?" "H-he di-died." She replied starting to cry even harder. I felt so bad for her. Scout was her best friend. "Aww. I'm sorry baby." "You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault Colby." Silence filled the room. "Wanna cuddle?" I asked breaking the awkward silence. "Yeah," Lea said getting up. I helped her get up. We walked to her bed and layed down. I opened my arms for her to come cuddle. She smiled just a little but it was there. She layed on my side with her head on my chest. I put my arm around her petit waist. "Just so you know I seen that little smile on your face." She smiled again and said,"there's another smile for you." "I love your smile. It's so beautiful just like a beautiful girl." I said with a smile. "That's cheesy. But I love it." She laughed. "I love you." " I love you too baby blue." She's always called me that. I love how she calls me it. Nobody calls me that besides her. I kissed her forehead, then her nose, then he cheeks and lastly her lips. She melted into the kiss. I love how she does that too. I just love everything about her. She's definitely the love of my life. She soon fell asleep and god, she's an angel.