Chapter 27

Sunday through Tuesday pass quickly with Wayne and it's Wednesday now. I've been doing nothing productive. I never did homework before but I'd at least do them before class started or put in a tiny amount of effort. However, I have priorities. That priority being Wayne.

And I understand guys aren't a priority but I really like him, a lot. It's not like he's my number one priority, because that's ridiculous, but he's up there. Make sure my family's ok, stay alive, don't get kidnapped, the Titans, Wayne. School was never up there. The only difference is that instead of studying for a test two minutes before, I just don't. I'm still at the top of all my classes anyways.

I hear knocks on my door, I am running a little later than usual for school because I decided to meditate after training. The knock belongs to Wayne, only he is rude enough to bang on the door, and he also has a specific pattern he tends to do it in.

"Good morning again sunshine" he says smirking while pulling me into him by the waist. I roll my eyes as he comments on my fatigue as we kiss softly on the lips shortly.

"For the record I meditated instead of slept this morning"

"Sure you did." He says, "Hurry up, everyones leaving now"

"Yup," I say grabbing my bag and grabbing a knife before leaving my room. I always have one with me, I already do, but this one is just better to use.

"Why carry a weapon to school?" I've been doing it lately, because someone wants me dead and Slade's been after me.

"Like you don't have a sword hidden somewhere in your locker"

"Correct"

"Buenos días again" I say addressing the team.

"Ready to go?" Kori asks at the stool. We all nod and start to head out the tower.

"Ugh I don't wanna go to third period today" Terra complains.

"Same, what do you have third?" I ask.

"Dumb math"

"Do you not understand it?" Jaime asks.

"It makes no sense at all" it really does., Terra simply lacks the work ethic to try hard.

"I can tutor you for math if you want" Gar asks. Yes. This has to be it. Terra finally stops being a heartless bitch and at least gives Gar a chance.

"No thanks" for fucks sake I was really rooting for her. I think it's safe to say we were all rooting for her.

"Can we skip third period together?" I ask not wanting to go to MA. I love learning new martial arts and perfecting them, and learning the different styles of discipline, but that class is BORING.

"But you have MA third period I thought you like it?" Jaime points out.

"Its alright, and nice to stretch out, but the class is too easy because all we do is spar and do drills"

"Is it a full class?" Terra asks.

"I think so, there's no empty desks" sometimes we go into a classroom and take notes on the history of the art. We're starting off with boxing because it's still early, and it is so damn easy. Though I do learn some new things about the history. I usually just learn to break someone's bones and don't bother looking into how the techniques were formed and brought up.

"Well then drop it" She says. "Go complain to one of the guidance councillors that it's too crowded and they'll put you in another class"

"Thats it?"