Chapter 25

A plus side to the fact that we still have to train at five am, is that there's no training on Fridays so we aren't constantly exhausted.

A negative side, is that the only reason there isn't any on Friday's is because Fridays are reserved for just I case there's a mission. Today there is a mission and I am currently getting dressed.

A plus side to the mission, is that there's no school so it's currently ten o'clock and I am thankfully not sitting next to bitchass Sophie.

School is really ass. Sophie is constantly calling me a hoe to Wayne because she's jealous that he clearly likes me better than her. On top of that the whole school thinks I'm a slut trying to get into every guys pants because it so happens that I am very good friends with Wayne an Gar who are easily the most popular guys in the school along with a couple others who I just so happened to become friends with through Gar and Jaime. On top of that my history teacher is a perv and has been fired because he had sex with a girl from my class and someone snitched and that was my favourite teacher. It was probably Sophie, she always seemed so flirty with him. On top of that fucking martial arts is a pain because of the fact that every guy thinks because I'm small I can't fight and then are so shocked when they're limping to their next class even though I wanted them.

On top of fucking school, I really, really, really like Wayne and its staring to be consume my thoughts and actions. He said he likes my hair up and I miraculously start wearing my hair up. We miraculously start sparring every single day at my request because I want to get better.We keep getting closer with each other, but we just don't seem to get closer in that way. He doesn't even seem like he likes me either though so I don't see the point. He doesn't seem like he'd like anyone because no one can meet his standards. I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend, or a boyfriend for all I know.

Wow life is so great.

One thing that I have noticed lately though is that my complaints and struggles have been more first world problems. I always notice this whenever in happen to get away from Slade and accustomed to a new routine. Around three months ago my biggest pet peeve would literally be getting beaten, now its more so just damn Sophie.

I don't hate a lot of people, but I can easily say that over the first week of school I hate that bitch Sophie. She's always trying to turn Wayne against me no matter what. Even though I know that would never happen because he's too stubborn to listen to her, she's still an annoying bitch. She's the one who keeps spreading rumours about me because she realizes I'm one of the only few people Wayne optionally talks to. She even tried to make a rumour about Raven. Who the fuck does that? Why Raven of all people. School really fucking sucks.

My thoughts carry me away. I be sure to put on my metal cuffs so I don't get stabbed, my cut from patrol on Monday is gonna leave a bad scar and I still have to wear the bandage I put on. I throw on my uniform quickly and get ready to head out the door.

Oh yeah, I made a new uniform. I can also sew.

This uniform is a lot like the one I wear when it's hot outside but more protective. This is mostly one main entire sleeveless piece, and its all black and the fabric is a thicker yet stretchier material that I forget where I got from. The black is still almost the same as my other uniforms, it's just a bit more matte which I like for disguising myself in the night. It also matches my hood better. Unlike my other uniforms this one has bands to hold my utility belt. Oh yeah, I made a new utility belt. This one is thinner and lighter but the pockets are studier. I also did what Wayne had told me and got a reusable mask to stop using the disposable ones. He was right, I got a pimple. My hood doesn't quite serve much of a purpose anymore because I when I wear my hair up it doesn't fit as nicely and I have a mask to hide my identity anyways now. Its just useful if it rains. On top of the whole new uniform I made fancy gloves. Do I need them? Absolutely not. Are they cool? Absolutely. They have fancy grips for my weapons and they're fingerless and they're really cool.