Chapter 13

A/N

Pardon my French, but HOLY FUCK I did not realize how long this chapter was when I was writing it. Maybe in the future I'll split it into two chapters, but I'll just leave it as it is for now. Enjoy :) 

I wake up and find myself lying down in a small compact room. I only have on my leggings and sports bra I had on earlier. I don't have a clue how I got here.

The room is all white with a mirror as one of the walls, it is probably a one way glass. I try to get off the cold floor, but I am bound to it by chains. My hair has been cut short, and my jewelry is gone too.

I hear a door open and three figures walking towards me. It is Slade, and the other two men wear white lab coats. I must be at Cadmus. Fuck.

"I see you are awoken apprentice"

"What the hell do you want Slade?"

"You know damn well what I want. Don't worry though, I will have my weapon by the time this is over"

"I am not an object and I'm sure as hell not your weapon Slade"

He grabs my hair so he can force me to look at him. "Believe whatever you want, it doesn't deny the truth. Ever since day one you have been my weapon. The only problem I have is that I've given you a little too much freedom and you've gotten a little too used to it"

"Go fuck yourself" is the only thing I can manage to spit out.

"Watch that mouth of yours now"

"Or what?" I snarl and he takes out a large staff from his utility belt.

"You know this staff is made of iron, correct? Either way, maybe it'll teach you how to follow orders" he says and raises it above his head. I can't really do anything because I am bound to the floor. I cover my head and face as be raised the staff to strike down on me. It hits my arm hard, probably breaking it. I cry out because of how painful the blow was. It leaves a red mark there from burning my skin. I don't bother to look up as Slade brings the staff down on me again. And again and again and again.

Until I can't even feel my own body and my arms and legs are all broken. "See what happens when you don't listen?" I keep my head down in case he decides to hit me again. "Look at me!" He demands while hitting me again causing me to scream. I bring my head up to look at him, but my greasy hair messily covers my view of anything. "You are my apprentice and weapon, you will act as such" He says, "Well? No response?" He questions but I can't bring myself to speak. "Well?" He asks again, beginning to raise the staff.

"Yes" Is all I can croak out.

"Yes who?"

"Yes Sla-ahh!" I scream as he touches his staff to my bare arm, making me cry in agony. It burns, and feels like I just walked into a raging fire, or stuck my arm into a grill.

"Yes who?" I know the answer he wants.

"Yes..Master.." I hiss while taking in the pain from the burn. I can feel my skin peeling, more than peel even. It is burned past my skin and I can see it turning an ugly black from the corner of my eye.

"You see the mark in your skin?" He shouts, nudging my head to see the burn, which is in the shape of an 'S', obviously for Slade. Though DS would have made more sense for Deathstroke. "That mark means you are mine. It means you do as I command. Understand?"

"Mhm" I nod my head, not wanting to strain my voice anymore. I'm nothing more than an object to him am I? He branded me, like I'm nothing more than his property, or a cow. Like his doll that he can toy around with and get to do whatever he wants with.