Chapter 12

A/N 

Sorry I posted really late, its barely Sunday, but at least I did 😂. ALSO, prepare for a bit of fluff the next two chapters. Enjoy :)

The past three weeks have been pretty repetitive. Nothing new or exciting has happened. Just patrol twice a week and meeting Red Hood and Red Robin at the building to chat once or twice a week. School has been fun too, well, more or less.

Wayne still follows me around everywhere and it seems like he just gets meaner every passing day so I don't even bother to respond to his insults anymore. I remember when he said I had his respect after we sparred a while ago but it's obvious he doesn't. The highlight of my days is pretty much seeing Red Robin and Red Hood and lunch time at school. Lunch is probably the only time Wayne will leave me alone so I can talk with friends and Red Hood and Red Robin are the only people I cant talk to about deep emotional stuff. They are pretty much my therapists.

Alice, Hannah, Lia, Leo, Jeremy and James are all really awesome. They know I live in the Wayne Manor and they also know I have a criminal record. I only told them that I stole something though, not that I am an assassin. They also know that I'm missing an ear, but they were respectful and kind when they found out about it unlike Wayne was.

Patrol is ok too. I always have to go on patrol with Batman and Robin so they can make sure I don't do anything stupid. I am pretty sure that Robin and Wayne are the same person though. I have been paying attention to little details in order to find similarities.

The most obvious similarity is their personality. They both act rude towards everyone they meet, have a short temper, and are impatient. Also, last week when we went on patrol Robin got a small cut on his cheek. In the morning, Wayne had that exact same cut. Coincidence, I think not. Not to mention their voices are practically identical and they have the same fighting style. Last week, I sparred with Robin and he fights a lot like an assassin would. Yesterday I fought with Wayne again and he also fought as an assassin would. It's not like they just happen to have the same fighting style, because the moves they use are only ones that people from the League of Assassins would know. I have met with Talia al Ghul once and she fights the exact same way Wayne and Robin do. They must be related somehow. It would sure be interesting if they were.

I get up and begin to get ready for school with an ice cold shower. I dry my long hair and don't bother to wear any makeup as my skin in clearing up, but I am probably just gonna break out again after patrol today because of the mask Iglesias onto my face while on patrol.

I still wear my high tops to school because no one notices, but I tie the jacket around my waist and still roll up my skirt. I only wear the two earrings I got when I was younger and that's it. My hair covers them well though.

When I'm ready I grab my backpack and head down to the kitchen for breakfast. I see Jason, Tim and Wayne at the counter. "Good morning" I greet. "Where's Alfred?"

"He's in England visiting family right now. You're gonna have to make your own breakfast. I'll drop you, Tim and the demon off at school today" Jason responds.

"Ok" I say looking in the cabinets, I just grab a banana because I don't feel like making anything.

"Shouldn't you eat more than just a banana for breakfast?" Jason asks.

"I eat a lot during the day, I just like to distribute my food intake"

"Why?"

"Then I can taste more things"

"She gets yelled at in every class by every teacher for eating all the time" Wayne says.

"Yeah, because I don't understand why eating is such a crime. Same with going to the washroom, or waiting to get water"