Authors Note

Before you start reading here are some things that you may want to know but you can skip this if you'd like because if you're anything like me you hate authors notes in between chapters.

- I own nothing but my OC, Ace.

- I will be sure to update once or twice every week but Note I have the majority of the story pre-written.

-  The first five chapters (give or take) are a bit shorter than the others but they get longer. 

I will probably update this A/N in the future but thats it for now. Enjoy :)

Update:

- There is swearing, occasional blood/gore, and dirty jokes.

- I have literally never wrote fan fiction and am kinda a Wattpad noob so please bare with me.

- I will be uploading every Thursday but if I notice a chapter is generally short I may update twice in a day or add in a mini chapter.

About my mini chapters!

I have a lot of little scenes that I edited out of the story. Either because they were pointless, made no sense, were too OOC, or for absolutely no reason at all. A lot of my mini chapters are from someone else's POV other than my OC and because I usually only put other POV's when absolutely needed, a lot were taken out because they didn't fit with the vibe. However, because I still have all the little chapters saved if you would like to read them I would gladly show them to you. They are very similar to the little oneshots that are always fun to read!

ALSO,

- THERE WILL BE NO SMUT, NO LIMES, OR NO LEMONS ON THIS CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER

Unless y'all want it..... because I will gladly write up some frisky scenes if thats what you enjoy because I know I love me some limes and lemons. 😂