Chapter 6: Welcome Back Timberwolves!

It was late in the evening, and the wind was beginning to blow hard. It howled outside her window and rattled the screen on her window. Sasha had just finished another of her streams, which she turned to face the window perplexed. She wondered outside onto the porch and looked out at the trees swaying, bending, creaking, cracking, and snapping.

She continued down onto the yard with her dog. The wind chimes in her neighbor's yard were rattling disharmoniously. "What's with all this wind?"

"Ever heard of the three little pigs?" a deep voice erupted from behind her.

She jumped away at let out a cute "eek" as she spun back. She saw a massive silhouette with unnerving glowing yellow eyes peering down at her. A werewolf? She knew this one, she could hardly recognize him if it were not for his voice. He looked so threatening with his back faced towards the lighting from her backyard porch. "Jez! You scared me Toby! How did you sneak up on me so quick!?" she asked.

Toby crossed his arms over his chest giving her a strange look. "I jumped your fence"

She glared at him annoyed with his vagueness. "Okay, then how did you know was outside?"

"You didn't turn your stream off" he told her.

"Aw crap!" Sasha turned and ran but not before she jabbed her finger into his chest. "Stay here!" she ordered him. She ran. He stared at her in confusion not anticipating a human to be ordering him around after discovering what he was. She marched her way into the house, and Toby watched from behind admiring the view of her rear almost mesmerized.

Sasha caught his reflection in the sliding glass window looking at her jiggly assets, which she blushed although her confidence skyrocketed adding more sway into her hyper curvy figure. After she turned off her stream, she came back downstairs where Toby lurked in the shadows behind the shed. She came around and looked up at him smirking. "Like what you see Big Bad?"

Toby stared at her awkwardly and gulped. "I don't know what you are talking about!" he muttered playing dumb.

"I caught you staring...and what was with the three little pigs' reference? Are you calling me a pig?" She raised her voice.

He nearly swallowed his tongue shaking his head and backing up against the fence. "N-n-no! I was answering your question about the wind!" he raised his voice defensively. He laughed nervously as she looked at him skeptically. "To be honest I wasn't thinking about eating you. I'd rather..."

"...Have sex with me?" Sasha interrupted him. He stared at her mortified, and he whimpered feeling that everything was spiraling into the ground. She reached out and touched his abdominals tracing her fingers over his six pack. "Isn't it what you meant when you said you'd protect me? You wanted to make me your mate?"

He stared at her confused, and she had him cornered in every sense of the word. "You think that being a mate only has to do with sex? You know I could go around having sex, but it doesn't make them my mate"

Sasha bit her lip and smirked at how she made him squirm. Her exploration of his muscles turned into petting his belly. "Well...I mean, you're so big" she muttered contemplating what she should do. "Oh, what the heck...it's worth a try. Dating a werewolf should be fun...a really tall strong handsome one" she pondered.

"Uh, you're not mad at me?" He asked.

She snickered to herself. "Hehe, No, far from it actually. You know you act cute when you think you're in trouble" she told him before she turned around asking him, "So what about the three little pigs. You don't mean to tell me that you can blow down houses, can you?"