Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

A ki blast shot past him bringing him out of his musings. He looked behind him to see Dadoria gaining ground.

"Well look at you! Your fast for a big guy!" Black mocked him much to Dadoria's rage. Black swirled around as he dodged more blasts from Freiza's second hand man. He flew down near the water and let the blasts exploded in the water around him.

Dadoria fired another blast directly at Black only for him to spin and kick the blasts right back at the pink man causing the both of them to halt for a brief moment.

"Tell your boss that those dragon balls are mine and that his life is forfeit if he doesn't hand them over." Black threatened, knowing that it would both infuriate the tyrant making him act brashly and that his new saiyan allies want the evil space emperor dead.

"Kill Lord Freiza? You? HAHAHA! What a joke! Just because you got the jump on me and can deflect my blasts doesn't make you strong enough to beat Lord Freiza." Dadoria laughed at Blacks threat.

Black chuckled before handing the dragon ball to Dende,"Hold on to this for me. And a...don't let it go." Dende looked up at Black,"W-what do you mean?"

When Dende took the magical orb Black threw him straight up into the air. Dadoria was confused by this until Black's aura flared and then he felt the worst pain of his life as Blacks fist embedded itself into his gut.

Dadoria couldn't even let out a sound as all the air in his body seemed to vanish, Black pulled his fist back and Dadoria floated backwards clutching his stomach.

Black vanished and reappeared flipping into a back flip above Dadoria's head. Freiza's second hand man didn't have a chance to even turn around as Black brought his foot down onto his head, sending him flailing into the ocean below.

Black raised his hands up and caught Dende as he fell, still clutching the dragon ball in his arms. "Sorry about that. Didn't need you getting hurt." Black took the dragon ball from Dende before tucking them both under his arms again and turned around.

"Which direction is your grand elder in? I need to drop you off with him, you'll be safer there." Black asked Dende.

"You know about the Grand Elder?!" Dende asked him. "I'll explain what I can later, which way?" Black asked, waving off his question. Dende pointed off in the distance,"That way."

Black got ready to blast off towards the Grand Elders, but below him Dadoria shot out of the water with rage filled eyes and was about to try and hit him,"AAAAAHHHHH!"

Black's aura flared before he could get close and Dadoria was sent flying away from him as he shot in the direction Dende pointed out. Dadoria skidded across the water as Black became a tiny dot on the horizon.

Dende was shocked at how quickly they arrived at the Grand Elders home. Blacks aura dispersed as he landed in front of the massive house. He set the namekian child down,"There ya go. I hope that wasn't to fast for you."

Dende shakily took a couple of steps before shaking his head. The sound of a door wiring to life drew their attention. A grown namekian with a baggy white pants and a blue unbutton shirt.

He turned to Black and Dende before looking down at Dende. He began to speak in Namekian discussing something with Dende. While they talked Black decided to try and see who else was on the planet.

The three powers of Freiza and his two lackeys were all in one place, along with some tiny powers all around them. Most likely, this was Freiza's ship. Black couldn't find the five saiyans, but another familiar power was off far away from the others. It was small, the smallest on the planet, but it was familiar.