Emmiepooh2 review: Craving You

Book: Craving You

Author: LittleKatCake22

Reviewer: emmiepooh2

Hey, K! You told me to look out for general creativity, overall enjoyment, plot, and readability. Since you have an editor, I will not discuss additional advice or grammar.

Being that you only got three parts (prologue and two chapters), I will be judging them. It will not be as lengthy of a review, I am sorry. But once you get to chapter 10 shoot me a pm and I'll add to my current review!

~

General Creativity:

Your idea is quite creative for what I have seen, personally. It honestly depends if someone was reading your book that was into kpop (I have no clue what kpop is other than it's some kind of music) and happened to have read multiples of a book following that storyline. I love that your chapters are at a medium to shorter length being that you are gravitating to the younger (than me) audience. Instead of you writing bxb, I loved your creativity of writing mxm, which is hard for us women.

~

Plot:

The plot is just starting out between the prologue and chapter two. It isn't a rushed storyline, which is very fantastic for the book. Readers as a whole love (and I mean LOVE) us some slow burns. But currently, the buildup of the plot is fantabulous, it has high hope of being the next big thing on Wattpad!

~

Readability:

As stated above in the 'General Creativity' part of the review, it is very easy to read and has medium to shorter length of chapters. Which those things are good to hit your targeted audiences!

~

Overall Enjoyment:

Overall, the first few parts were excellent. I cannot wait to learn about them more in the updates! However, due to my lack of knowledge beforehand of this book I would probably have never read it. That's why I have to say to everyone, never judge a blurb by the book. The blurb can be tricky at times for us older writers but we connect easily once we are in the book.

Thanks, Em! And thank you to our reviewee for trusting us with their book! Whenever you guys get the chance, go and check Craving You out!