Emmiepooh2 review: The Masked Boy

Book: The masked Boy

Author: septicbooperdooper

Reviewer: emmiepooh2

Hey, CB! You told me in the review that you wanted me to look out for general creativity, pacing, readability, and overall enjoyment. I do want to say, my max chapter limit is ten chapters unless I got the time to read all of the chapters. In this case, I'm only reading up to ten because of my schedule. It will be stated in the 'Overall Enjoyment' section of how many I actually read and why. I hope you can understand.

----

General Creativity:

When reading a fanfiction, it is typically harder to find someone who wrote a story like yours. Now there can be some books like yours that is not fanfiction, like some over-read before. But in this fandom specifically, there wasn't a book like yours! Great idea for the OTP!

----

Plot/Pacing:

Honestly, for the first part, it was a pretty great amount of detail. You showed the scenes, which is a good outlook for the book. the narrative for the first half of part one seemed as if it was like some sports show, I don't know if that was your idea. It did a lot of heavy lifting for the plotline as a whole, I believe, and has a strong hooking to it.

The pace for the book's first five chapters was fantastic. You did lose the flow a few times but other than that, you were amazing at making the pace fantastic.

----

Readability:

For fanfictions, I have seen chapters range from 500 words to 10k words. Your chapters seemed to be in the middle somewhere (would love to know the exact word count) and didn't have too complex of vocabulary. With that being said, the readability is phenomenal.

----

Overall Enjoyment:

Though I haven't read this ship since they were first discussed (don't judge), I loved reviewing your first five chapters! I did not get to read the whole book for the fun of it just yet, it is in my library! If I found this book in my recommendation it possibly would have been added to my library. I hope you keep up with writing and good luck.

Ps: (not asked) I recommend you reread your writing for grammatical errors! They happen to the best of us. 

Thanks so much, Em, for taking the time to review The Masked Boy

Thanks so much, Em, for taking the time to review The Masked Boy. And thank you to our lovely reviewee for looking to us and trusting us to review your story! If you guys have a chance, be sure to check it out!