Head Reviewer - Nax_00 (closed for catchup)

Head reviewer: Nax_00

-------

About the reviewer:

Hey there!

A few of my passions include writing and making art, and I thoroughly enjoy reviewing books! I pride myself on being very speedy, and I promise that I won't make you wait too long for your review ^^

If you want to check out the quality of my reviews, feel free to be the judge of that (they're in the previous review book!)
My reviews are usually long/medium in size and content, and I tend to make my reviews harsher depending on the quality of your book. If it's very good, I'll be extremely nitpicky, and if it's not...well, I'll still nitpick haha.

---------

What genres I'll review:

I'll review all genres except for:

▪Fan fiction - sorry, I'm not sure how to judge this properly this as I'm not familiar with many fandoms.

▪Non Fiction - for obvious reasons; I'm not sure if I can completely and accurately fact check everything.

Poetry - I may learn how to properly be able to review this in the future, but for now I won't be able to do it.

▪Spitritual - I'm sorry, i won't be able to properly judge this either.

I'm perfectly fine with reviewing excessive violence, blood, gore and anything else that will usually make someone squirm. I have a pretty hard shell. What I won't review, however, is extreme sexual abuse.

---------

Number of chapters I can do:

From 4-6. If i enjoy your book I'll read more.

----------

Points I'll focus on:

I consider myself to be an all rounder, which means that I give each catergory a thorough checking out. However, if you have specifications I will gladly make sure to emphasize on that.

----------

Payment:

The payment is:

▪Pop by and check out atleast 4 chapters of my book. (A Monsters Masquerade)
A decent amount comments on each chapter would be appreciated, because while im helping you improve, I'd like to improve my work myself! Remember that I'm putting in a lot of effort in order to analyze and deliver a satifying result to help your work, so the least you could do is repay the favour.

▪A permanent follow

---------

Form:

Please fill out the form as an inline comment here----->

Author's name:
Title:
Genre:
LGBT/Mature (rating):
What do you want me to look out for:
Number of chapters I should review:
Password:
Completed the payment:
Tags (4 INCLUDING myself):

-----------
Status:

Closed Waitlist (For catch up)

----------

Waitlist:

N/A!