Annabeth part 2

This is a continuation of the last chapter, Annabeth

Sorry if my facts are wrong, I know nothing about this and actually almost didn't write this chapter in the first place

You all should love this chapter even more , however it's fairly short.

*Annabeth*

"What?" I shrieked into the phone "Perseus Goddam(n) Jackson was not killed in a car crash! I know that you are lying to me!"

"I'm sorry, Ms Chase, your fiance is dead, or dying,either one works.''

"You're lying to me, I-" I was cut off by the shrill screech of an ambulance in the background and someone screeching " We found him! We found him!".

"Where was the crash?"

"Underwood Road.''

"I'll be there in five."

"Ms. Chase, you cannot get through-"

"Watch me."

+++

I'll tell you, it's bad enough being ADHD, then adding driving through traffic, the fact that your husband might be (or he is) dead, so that was terrible.

When I drove onto the accident scene, I was horror-stricken.

Percy's car was more than totaled, the roof was at least 20 feet away from the crash scene, the car was flipped over and on fire while firefighters were trying to put it out, I could vaguely see a body in the flames being crushed by the rolled over car.

A sob was forming in my throat as I ran over to the car around the police only to be told by a police officer that I could not be close to the wreckage.

"NO! I have to get through! Let go of me!"

I was fighting the built police officer while he lifted me into the air and carried me away from the hissing fire.

"Let her go Harry!" Someone said in the distance.

"Leo?"

"Hey Annabeth! What's up?" Leo was in his firefighter clothing and was walking towards us taking off his helmet.

"What's up? Really Leo?! Go help Percy!" I yelled at him.

"Oh yeah that!" He walked away putting on his helmet and giving me a thumbs up.

I couldn't hear the cracking of the flames but I didn't think much of it and was watching the ambulance pull into the scene.

I looked over at the accident and all the sudden the flames just distinguished them self.

I looked around for Percy, only to see that water was surrounding Percy in like a shell and was coming off him in little waves.

Percy started to move, then screamed and passed out as I ran right past the police and firefighters against their will and fell to my knees next to Percy trying to lift the car up with Leo who ran over with me.

"Percy! Percy, can you hear me?" I asked.

"An-beh. An-beh." He was trying to say my name.

"We need to get you to the hospital quick. I'll be with you the whole ride there. Okay?"

An officer started to talk to me "Ma'am, we need to take Perseus to the hospital, and would you like-".

"Of course I'm coming! Let's go! My Fiancé's life is on the line! C'mon!"

2 minutes later Percy was safely in the ambulance on his way to the hospital with Leo and I right by his side.

+++

Sorry for the inaccuracy, I was just trying to update.

QOTC: What do you think my age range is?

Sea yah,

+Sparta

*NOT EDITED*

I like italics if you haven't noticed that yet.