megerah gates

hey fam, how's life going for you guys? (sorry this is the update that didn't post 😔 I cry)

IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU HAVE PROMISED TO NOT HURT YOURSELF FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH OKAY.

Megerah (pronounced Meg e rah )

I looked into my locker, selecting the books I need for my morning periods, while the lyrics from my headphones flowed from my ears and put my wild thoughts at a halt.

"I'm a hurricane-" I turned around, as my music was put to a halt, to see someone holding my headphones in the palm of their hand.

"So Megerah, are you going anywhere after school? I want you to meet my friend, she's coming up from Long Island. Will you come meet her? I think you'll like her, I hope she likes you. Please?Shes's the blonde one, the one who likes architecture, that one, Annabeth. "My best friend (and 'brother') Percy begged as he leaned into the locker next to mine.

"I think I'm busy, sorry Perce. Maybe next time?Which friend is coming up? have I met them?" I responded, lying and looking into my locker for my textbook for math.I'm not busy, I do nothing besides homework, dye my hair, listen to music ,hanging out with Percy and playing video games.

"What are you doing, hanging out with Hercules or selling your soul to Hades again?I talk about that said person all the time? How do you not know? I literally just told you which one it was!" he smirked, as if he had came up with some Disney joke I hadn't of heard before. I curse my parents for being such Disney fanatics, but they're dead now, so sympathy doesn't really help my case. I also curse Disney for getting the whole facts wrong in that horrible movie.

"wow, Perce, not like I've never heard that one, or like you used it last week.I don't know about this said person by the way. I didn't even know you had friends from down in Long island,let alone friends." I retaliated, punching him on the shoulder 'gently'.

"Ow Meg! I'm telling mom you hit me!" he screeched, rubbing his shoulder.

I should probably explain the whole siblings kinda thing.

When I was 13(I still am 13 though), my sister and mother and step father  were killed by a shootout while I was on a school trip in April.

Percy's mom adopted me from the foster system at the end of that August, so we are forced to like each other.He's a pretty chill sibling.

Like I said, we're only 13, and I was told that Sally adopted me for a certain reason that I will learn at the end of the school year, whatever that means. I don't know much about this topic, as Percy and Sally always change it on me, so I'm left scavenging for facts. Thank god there's only two weeks left.

"Meg, let's go! We need to get to science!" Percy said, pulling my arm and walking into the direction of the science classroom.

+++

I walked into the science classroom and walked to the middle section, where my friends and I sat, I took my seat next to my best friend Lux, who's a genius at any subject. (👀👀👀👀)

"Almost late bro, what's up? Are you sick? You're almost never late, or show up this close to the bell," She paused and snapped her fingers and continued on," Is it that whole end of summer thing? The surprise thingy? That Percy and that dude, what's his name? Garfield? Garret? No, Grover right? They keep talking about us quite weirdly, and it's pretty odd, even for those two." She finished, playing with her bracelet then taking out a book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and took out her bookmark, a Polaroid of her and I posing with rock 'n roll signs, with my cat,( who Sally barely lets me have, but I know, deep down, she's a big fan of Oliver).