Percy Jackson

not related to the last one shot by the way!

P E R C Y
"Annabeth? What are you doing!?" I asked her, sitting on the couch, doing something very very bad.

"Percy, It's not what it looks like, I
swear!"

By the time she had said that, I was already out the door walking towards the ocean by our little house in Montauk.

"Annabeth, how could you do this to me?" I screamed, the already pouring rain was starting to form a circle around me  outside of Annabeth and I's house.

"Percy, it was a mistake! I didn't mean to!" Annabeth yelled faintly back at me, being drowned out by the thunder and lighting swirling in the hurricane that I had created to keep me away from her.

"How could you do this to me! I treated you so well! Why Annabeth, Why!" I yelled, starting to feel angrier, since she wasn't denying it like she always does.

"How many times have you done this? In our house, under our roof! Do you do this every time? Should your new name be Annabeth Cheat Chase?!" I yelled at her, feeling myself lift off the ground for some odd reason, I've never done that before!

"Percy! Okay you caught me! It was one mistake!" she yelled agin, and I was barely able to hear her over the storm I had created. I was already hovering about 10 feet above the ground! The bad part was, I was starting to drift out over the sea, trying to get away from that monster.

I heard a faint whistle, but I didn't think much of it, I only drifted higher, where she couldn't reach me, where that cheater could not reach me. I'd be safe.

Actually I wasn't safe, I was stupid. That whistle? That was Annabeth summoning Blackjack, who flew her to me, as she was almost hit by a lighting strike aimed to knock them out of the sky.

"Percy, I get it I cheated, and no, it wasn't the first time." Annabeth yelled over the storm. I couldn't believe it, my fiancé, cheating on me.

"Percy,  it was a game! It was monopoly!" She yelled, and I snapped.

"Only a game! It was not only a game! I-I-I-," I tried to say, before I was drained by out fighting and my hovering and hurricane, as I plunged down towards the sea, unconscious.

I doubt she would go to save me.

+*+*+
Surprisingly, Annabeth dove in after me and saved me, which was ironic.

After, Annabeth and I both agreed not to play Monopoly.

++++

That's the chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it, it was fun for me to write.

you will get the Annabeth part 2 soon!

+Natalie