I Almost Kill My Girlfriend, CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Hello, it's me.
IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS I KNOW ITS LATE IM SORRY

+P E R C Y+

"Percy give it back!" shouted Annabeth, who was running after me. You see, I kinda stole one of her presents from underneath our tree in our house, and let's just say Annabeth was not too pleased.

"Never!" I shouted back, now holding the present above my head, and running outside, slamming the door after me and sprinting for the lake in back with Annabeth right behind me and our dog Saturn right on Annabeth's heels.

"Percy, c'mon! Give it back! I really want to open that one, it looks interesting!" Annabeth yelled after me, and I could hear her laughing, which made me extremely happy.

I was extremely lucky that we haven't gotten snow this year and that the lake
has not frozen over yet, so it enabled a quick getaway for yours truly.

"Perseus Jackson, don't you dare-" I didn't hear the rest of her sentence as I dove off our dock and swam down to the bottom. As soon as I dove in, the lake changed from it's usual shade of murky green to ocean blue and was crystal clear, so I had a perfect view of Annabeth looking over the side
of the dock, with our dog standing next to her.

I laughed up at them from my hiding spot, and then there was a splash of Saturn jumping in the pond and swimming over me, not going underwater, as dogs don't go underwater. Saturn, quickly swam back to shore as it is December.

Soon after that, there was a splash and I could see the flash of blonde hair I was expecting. I quickly made a bubble and Annabeth soon joined me, frowning.

"Was that really necessary?" She said, putting her hand out, either for me to dry her clothes or for the present. I couldn't tell, so I dried her off and laughed, but she was not amused and took her hand back.

"I think I deserve the present now." She said, putting her hand out again, and this time I gave her the present.She slowly opened it, and got to the box, and I stole it right out of her hands.

"Percy, what is your problem?! Did you forget to put the gift in again?" Annabeth asked.

"No, it's actually in there! It was one time!" I said, standing up in the bubble and leaving, after putting the gift in my pocket. I swam up really fast, and the bubble collapsed, and Annabeth, instead of swimming up, started sinking. I was confused.

Then I remembered I forgot to tell her to take a breath, so she is currently unconscious. I cursed myself, and swam after her, grabbed her bridal style, and floated up to the surface and gently put her on the ground, and she immediately woke up, which was surprising.

Saturn ran from the porch and started licking Annabeth, who sat up and glared at me. I took the present out of my pocket, was going to give it to her, then I threw it and told Saturn to fetch it, which she did gladly.

Annabeth glared again and yelled, "Saturn, come here!". Saturn ran over to her, and Annabeth took the gift, and I couldn't help but smile, it was all going perfectly to my plan.

Annabeth opened it, and in was a ring. Annabeth looked at me and smiled, opened her mouth to say something, but started coughing.

"You tried to kill me and now you're proposing to me?!" Annabeth said laughing.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, but what do you say?" I questioned.

"Yes Percy, I will marry you."

++++

I hoped you all enjoyed that, it was fun to write, sorry it is late.

QOTC: What kind of dog do you think Saturn is?

AOTC: I'd say Shiba Inu or Rottweiler.

What order you want the next chapters in?

+xx:)
THIS IS 666 WORDS #ILLUMINATICONFIRMED