Ken Winturn

Hello, Most popular jock in Golden Gate High, Captain of the Football team, Ex of almost every girl in the whole school and Richest guy in the school, Ken Winturn.

Today, I'm on a girlfriend chase, chasing Annabeth Chase.

Annabeth Chase rejects every single boy in our school, using the whole 'I have a boyfriend' excuse.
I know she's waiting for me.

I'm going to dump my current dumb blonde (AN/ I have nothing against blondes, considering I am a blonde and I hate people who call us dumb) girlfriend, Mariah.

Mariah is smoking hot. (AN: does anybody know how awkward this was to write?) She's the captain of the cheerleading squad and has waist length blonde hair with ice blue eyes.

I am actually attracted to her. I don't know why, but I kinda have the feeling she will ruin my reputation if I dump her.

Oh well. Men have to run free and girls are useless. (OH GODS DONT GET ME STARTED ON THIS TOPIC. (( I'm basically a hunter of Artemis)) )

+++

It was 6th period when I dumped Mariah. I decided to do quick and harmless. Hopefully.

I quickly approach Mar and but she said to me," I'm sorry, we aren't working well. We are Through. Sorry. "

I legit started to cry. I, the Almighty Ken Winturn, was dumped like somebody's Algebra books.

I wiped away my tears and walked over to Annabeth and started saying "Hey babe, Me, you, movies at nine. I'll pick you up. Okay? Okay."

I heard a voice that I knew wasn't hers.

"Yeah I'd love to go with you and MY GIRLFRIEND."

Okay, a guy about 6'3 was a hell of a lot more muscular then I was. And hot. Very very hot with sea green eyes and jet-black hair.

"Who are you?!" I asked.

"Percy. Percy Jackson, Annabeth's boyfriend. You are?"

"Not somebody you know. I was never here." And with that I ran.

+++

Hey! Sparta here! Did you like it? Thank you, my two commenters, you know who you are!

Bye,

+Sparta.