Tiffany Toddice

Hey! its Sparta and last time I checked, THIS STORY HAD 1,448 READS! OMG! IM SO HAPPY AND JUST, UGH! YOU ALL ARE JUST PERFECT!

*Tiffany Toddice*

It's is Moi! Can't guess who it is? Oh, the Shame! It is Moi, Tiffany Toddice, Daughter of the Mulit-millionaire Blaine Toddice!

I am the most popular girl in Bay high school, and I am looking for a new boyfriend!

Dont look at me like that! Of course I have a boyfriend! 3, to be exact.

I have 3 boyfriends because I can't even! (AN} No, just no)

"Tiffany, can you tell me the answer to Question 38 Please?" My thoughts were inturrupted by my Math teacher, Mrs.Scitosh.

" the answer is 78, Mrs.Scitosh.' I said.

She gave me almost detention.

+++

I sashayed over to Hottie-McHottie, Peter Johnson at his Lucnh table.

"Hey Honey. Me, You tonight, my house 8pm, Sharp." I said flirtatiously.

"Uh, no thanks, Tari, I'm going some wheres tonight." he said.

"TIFFANY! My name is Tiffany! Not Tari, or Tori, Tiffany!" I Screeched.

"Well, Tiffany, I'm just going to act like I didn't hear you and continue to eat my lunch." he Said calmly.

"Be that way then, Peter." i snapped at hi and sashayed away.

"IT'S PERCY!"

"PERRRRRCYYY!' Someone shouted and I turned towards the noise.

"GOAT BOY!!!!!!" Percy shouted back.

A guy, who looked older tha nus, was running\limping over towards Percy.

"Uhh, babe, are you going to introduce me to your friend?'' I said while batting my eye lashes.

"Uh, Tiffany, not to be rude, but why would I introduce you to my friend?" asked Percy.

"Because, silly, I'm your girlfriend." I said.

"Are you really ,my boyfriend's girlfriend? Because I'm pretty sure that slot is filled, by ME." said a new girl.

The girl was pretty, but not as pretty as me, of course. She had blonde hairr, like moi, her eyes were grey, just like mine.

After I finished scanning her, she scanned me and walked over next to Percy.

The girl narrowed her eyes. "do you know you're mother, ?"

"Tiffany. My name is Tiffany. No, I do not know my mother. What's your name?"

"My name is Annabeth. Are you Intelligent?'

"Yes, The truth is, I am actually very intelligent, I just try to be dumb, so I dont get in trouble, so I live up to the stereotype of being a Dumb Blonde. My motto is 'Conceal, Don't feel.' "

"You're going to need to come with us."

+++

NOT EDITTED

so yeah, that's the chapter!

Please Vote and Comment!

Feedback is appreciated!

Sea Ya!,

+Sparta