Barry Addep

This is a request for someone!

Summary: Percy was in a car accident and is missing Annabeth's Mathelte tournament (AN/ is that why they're called?) and Barry here has a huge crush on Annabeth.

*Barry*

I was pumped, for two reasons.

One, our school's Mathletes team is going to nationals! (An/ I know nothing about Mathletes, so please correct me if I'm wrong about something.)

Two, I was going to ask out my 2 (and 1/2) year crush out on a date, Annabeth Chase.

I think she's is hotter than the temperature of the sun.

Now That's hot.

Back to the present, I tied my

Bow tie and walked off the wings of the stage.

[sorry my facts are wrong, I know nothing of Mathletes.]

I walked over to our table and sat down on the end.

+++

"Hello Rick High school! Thank you Riordan High for coming! We hope you all do well!" Said the Announcer.

"Well, let's get down to business!"

And with that, it started.

[Time Lapse]

"Thank you everybody! The results are in! The winner is Riordan high!"

We won!

I looked over to see Annabeth getting the trophy, running it over to Kasey , checking her phone and running out the gym doors.

I, of course, followed her.

I was hot on Annabeth's trail, where was she going?

We broke out at the lower parking lot, only to the a single blue Prius and a guy with crutches and a bandaged shoulder.

"Percy! You made it!" and she kissed him.

On the lips.

I walked over and said "Hello, I'm Barry, Annabeth's friend, and why are you kissing her?"

"I'm her Boyfriend, Percy." he said in a deep voice.

"Oh, see (sea) yah [tee hee ]"

And on the note I left with my heart broken into 1,000,000.67 pieces.

+++

A happy chapter after 2 sad ones In a row.

Sea yah!

+Sparta :3