Annabeth

I Guarantee you all will love this chapter
Btw it's short but yeah....

*Annabeth*

I've been having an Amazing day, in fact, Percy just went to go get ice cream to celebrate.

I got a job at a small Architecture company, I just moved in with Percy, I'm in New York, I haven't had any monster attacks, it's been great.

I love now that we both have jobs, so I'm never just staying home all the time.

Percy is a Bartender at a bar called 'Red Boat Bar', and we both graduated college too.

We are both 23, and I graduated from Harvard and Percy graduated from Cornell.

We are also Engaged!

I went and sat down on the couch and turned on the News.

*Breaking News!*

Severe crash has happens on ______ road. A blue _____ has been flipped over and caught on fire and has crashed onto the driver, who has still not been identified yet.

Thank you, this is Djuna Arc, reporting back to you.

*endddd*

I decided to call Percy to see if he got the ice cream, and he picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Who is this?" A gruff voice different than my Fiancé's replied.

"This is Percy Jackson's Fiancé and who are you and why do you have Percy's phone?"

"I picked up to tell you ma'am, at a car crash scene, your husband was pronounced de-"

I collapsed onto the ground and fainted before he even finished his sentence.

+++

I told you you would love it

Sea yah!
+Sparta

*For the ____'s, fill in whatever you want for it*