Birthday special!

This is a special for our favorite ghost King- Nico di Angelo!

+N i c o+

"Close your eyes, no peeking! We're almost there!" laughed my guide, who I had no idea who it was, but I'm assuming it's Percy, considering nobody can laugh as manically as him.

"Are we almost there yet?" I asked about 30 seconds later, only to be told no, which didn't surprise me. We kept walking for another 468 steps (I kept track, as I was bored out of my mind), and I heard a door creak open as I heard a dog bark(?) and people whispering, and I thought to myself please don't be a surprise party, I hate surprises.

"Okay Nico, open your eyes."

"Happy birthday Nico!" shouted everyone in the room, which made my face turn a bright red.

"Hey bud, look at your cake."

I was revealed with a small cake with a red rubber ball, corn stalk , pomegranate and a skull on it. The cake was black, and I could tell it was an ice cream cake, my favorite.

That dog bark? It was Mrs. O'Leary, sitting behind Annabeth and Piper, and I was extremely glad to see her, as I hadn't seen her all week.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Nico happy birthday to you." sang all my friends, with the cha-cha-cha's being added in by Will, Leo, Jason and Frank, Percy catching on after the 2nd round of cha cha cha's.

After that, Piper cut the cake with Katoptris (spelling??) and diced out the cake on hot pink plates with corn stalks and skulls on them, making me blush once again.

"Thanks guys, I love it, and I mean it." I said, eating my slice.

"Aww, Niki! We love you too!" said Percy, crushing me in a hard hug as Annabeth, Will and the rest of them joined.

At this moment, I was surrounded by my best friends and for once, I couldn't be happier.

+++++++++++++++++
LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE

IM SORRY

I LOVE YOU ALL

SORRY ITS SO LATE

           SORRY ITS SO SHORT TOO

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE LATE TOO

NICO AND I SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY

+Natalie