Tasha

This is not apart of my 50k contest and will be extremely short, sorry 'bout that

*Tasha*

I think I like somebody, and his name is Leo Valdez.

I've liked him for like, 6 weeks now, and I don't think I have any competition because nobody really likes us 'Outsiders'.

I got up the courage to ask him out, about a week ago, but I never did.

I decided this morning when I woke up, this was the day to ask him.
The birds were chirping, but I don't want to go into detail, because my brain and hands have more important things to be doing.

I walked into school to immediately catch the gossip of a new girl is coming to Hammer Head High school, home of the Hammer head sharks.

(An:// sorry for the crappy name and school, I'm kinda like brain-fried at the moment, and no offense if this is your school name)

In about 10 seconds, I heard that she was hot, her name was Calypso, she had a boyfriend and she was homeschool for the past 16 years of her life.

I walked over to Leo's locker to see him crash his lips onto the new girls.

Okay I take it that's her boyfriend.

Oh well, Leo and I weren't meant to be.

++++++++++++

So that's the chapter!
Sorry for intense shortity (that's now a word I just made up if you were wondering) I'm in a rush.

QOTC: Who's your favorite band and singer?

AOTC: Fall Out Boy and Ellie Goulding.

Sea yah!

+Sparta