Andromdea and Luke part 1

'Sup.

This is alittle different from all of my other ones, so tell me if you like it :)

*Andromdea*

Luke and I agreed we would be the "First Victims", for the Time Travel Machine that uncle Leo made.

I grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him towards the Time Machine and sat down in it.

I looked around and checked to make sure everything was in place.

I looked at him and said "No backing out now." and set the destination date to January 28th, 2015 and adjusted the from bar to the current date, January 28th, 2027, and also my 13th birthday.

We chose this date because it is also the Date my parents went missing, and Luke was only born the week before, on the 21st.

Then, I pulled the lever and we were whisked away to a random place.

+++

We landed outside of Walmart.

I 'parked' the time machine next to a silver car to see a couple walk out, the woman was at least 8 month pregnant, and was waddling and the man was getting a little girl out of her cars seat.

I guess we looked pretty sketchy being in a Walmart parking lot at 7:30 pm, not to mention I am only 13 and Luke is only 12, because the couple looked at us weirdly and said "Where are your Parents and what are your names?"

"I don't know where are parents are and what are all of your names?" I said.

"My name is Annabeth."

"Percy."

"And this is little Andromeda here, she's just turned a year old today."

"Oh cool! Today's my birthday and I'm turning 13, and I'm Andromeda too!"

"I'm just Luke."

The couple looked at each other and said "Follow us."

And with that we started walking into Walmart.

+++
Hola!

Here is the question of the day!

QOTC: How are you?

AOTC: I'm good I guess

Sea yah!

+Sparta

*Not edited!