Anaya Valdez, 10 year reunion

Anaya again !
<^•^>
_|| ||_

Enjoy that little thing there ^

Woo! (I think it's a woo)

Anaya's married to Leo, btw

(I still ship CALEO 😂)

*Anaya*

Hey, Anaya Fish- wait, Valdez here.

Yes, if you remember correctly, Valdez was the last name of that boy I ran into, Leo, aka my husband.

I am no longer that little shy girl with all the pimples, leader of some fish club and in Newspaper club with only a couple friends, I am now Anaya Valdez, An 'inspiring actress and singer' as many put it.

Leo and I found out that I am not a mortal, but a daughter of Demeter!

(an/ originally I typed Dementer, which is a soul-sucking monster from Harry Potter, oops, wrong fandom)

However, I am part mortal though, because this is what a demigod is, half mortal - ah, you get the point, hopefully.

We live in New Greece* by Percy, Annabeth with 6 year old Andromeda Jackson* and Jason, Piper with 4 year old Gio Grace.

Frank and Hazel Zhang live in New Rome with their 2 year old daughter Amelia.

I got changed into a aqua sundress, told Leo to get ready , put on make-up, then jumped onto Leo's Vespa, but not after putting on my helmet, of course.

+++

On the way there, I was thinking of our engagement.

It was pretty nice and casual, as Leo put it. I liked it though, so he was happy.

*Flashback*

I was helping Leo in Bunker Nine making swords for the camp when He was asking a question.

"Anaya Fisha, I don't like your name." Leo said.

"Why don't you like my name?!" I asked, a little angry.

"I love your first name, just not your last name, in particular. I think you should change it." he said.

"Then what should I change it to, Leo?"

"Valdez."

"Wait what?!"

I looked at Leo, only to see that he was on one knee.

"Anaya Calypso Fisha, I met you 5 years ago, we dated for four of them, and now I'm ready to make you my wife. I love you, more then Festus, but don't tell him that. I love your eyes, your hair, your everything.
Will you marry me, Anaya Calypso Fisha?"

"Yes! Of course I will, did you think I would say no?" I said as he slid the ring onto my finger.

"Yeah, sorta."

"Gee, thanks Leo"

"Your welcome, Mrs. Valdez."

+++

We pulled into this little Cafè in Manhattan, owned by the one and only, Djuna Arc,now Djuna Resa though.

Djuna had made it pretty big in the news world as an Anchor on a news channel.

She married a guy named Diego Resa, a cafè owner.

Leo and I walked in hand-in-hand into the cafè and I order a muffin and went and talked to my old friends

+++

An hour later, Percabeth and Andromeda arrived, and they made a beeline right over to Leo and I.

"Hey guys! How are you!" I said.

"Hey! We're fine, it's not like we saw you yesterday." Said Percy.

"Dad, you don't need to be sassy all the Time!" Said Andromeda.

"Honey, do you mean Sarcastic?" Said Annabeth

"No, I mean sassy."

"You defiantly take after your father."

"Is that supposed to be offensive,mom?"

"Hey!"

"Okay! Let's finish this at home!" said Annabeth.

And on that note we chatted about Demigod thing in code. For example, have you heard from the gods is 'Have you heard from the people upstairs?'.

+++

We chatted for hours, until Andromeda said she was tired, so we all went back to New Greece.

+++

Well, that's the chapter! I appreciate feedback!

*Andromeda is Percabeths kid from my other story, Penelope Shent.

** New Greece is basically a New Rome, but Greek style and Annabeth built it.

+Sparta ^•^